warren county season

pioneer25

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the off season looking for the pioneers?

Does anyone have a 2009 schedule they could post.

8/21 Dekalb Co. Home

8/28 Shelbyville Home

9/4 Coffee Co. Home

9/11 Franklin Co. Away

9/18 White Co. Homecoming

9/25 Tullahoma Away

10/2 Cumberland Co. Away

10/9 Open

10/16 Cookeville Away

10/23 Lincoln Co. Away

10/30 Rhea Co. Home (Senior Night)

All game times are @ 7:00

How is the off season looking for the pioneers?

Does anyone have a 2009 schedule they could post.

stopped by the HS the other day to see how the workouts are going. the guys were working really hard and i think many are getting stronger. haven't seen the after school group. heard a lot of new faces have been coming out. next years freshmen have been working out at the middle school and they are really coming along!

Nitro, have you heard if they've made out a freshmen schedule yet?

What's up 54? I'm not sure about the freshmen schedule. Glad to hear the boys are working hard. What about numbers? They have got to workout on their own too! I've talked with several people from other programs and everybody says that are hitting the weights hard!

What's up 54? I'm not sure about the freshmen schedule. Glad to hear the boys are working hard. What about numbers? They have got to workout on their own too! I've talked with several people from other programs and everybody says that are hitting the weights hard!

we've got around 30-35 showing up. its a mix of 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. been around 15-19 8th graders coming so next years freshmen squad is moving along nicely. keep hearing a lot of kids in other sports (baseball and basketball) are going to play football for the freshmen squad so the future is looking bright for the program! good hearing from you man, hope all is well

Congrats to Kyrie Harris on signing a FULL ride with TSU. Heard Morgan Wilcher has had offers from a couple of schools also.

95. What schools are looking at Wilcher?

Way to go Kyrie & Morgan! We will miss you & be following your college careers.

Josh & Jon Paz continue to do well @ Tennessee Tech and should get alot of playing time this year.