Region 1 1A all region

old24eagle

Lets talk about who they would be if we did a true 1st and 2nd team all region by position.

Qb.#12 T.Dunn (cosby) , Little (grace)

RB.#22Miller (Cosby) . #3Hester (Grace)

RB. #24Amos (Grace) , #14 (Hampton)

WR. #5Herzog (Cosby) , #3 (Unaka)

WR. #20 (Hampton) , #5 (Grace)

TE. #83 (Hampton) ,

lineman , Grace LT , The right side of Hamptons line , #51Hester and #71Rone (Cosby)

DT. #59Raines (Cosby)

DT. #54 I think (Hampton)

DE. #51 Hester (Cosby)

DE. Tall kid from Cloudland (#75 I think)

Lb. #17 (Hampton)

LB. #85 Grooms (Cosby)

LB. #57 Richardson (Grace) , #20 Lane (Cosby)

DB. #5 Herzog (Cosby)

DB. #24 Amos (Grace)

DB. #83 (Hampton)

DB. #7 Cates (Cosby)

MVP . Miller (Cosby)

Offense poy Amos (Grace)

Defense poy #17 (Hampton) , #85 Grooms (Cosby) , #57 Richardson (Grace) , I wouldn't argue against any of these.

Special Teams #5 Herzog (Cosby)

This is just my opinion sorry I did not know more names.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets talk about who they would be if we did a true 1st and 2nd team all region by position.

TE. #83 (Hampton) ,

lineman , Grace LT , The right side of Hamptons line , #51Hester and #71Rone (Cosby)

DT. #59Raines (Cosby)

DE. #51 Hester (Cosby)

Lb. #17 (Hampton)

LB. #85 Grooms (Cosby)

DB. #5 Herzog (Cosby)

DB. #24 Amos (Grace)

DB. #83 (Hampton)

DB. #7 Cates (Cosby)

MVP . Miller (Cosby)

Offense poy Amos (Grace)

Defense poy #17 (Hampton) , #85 Grooms (Cosby) , #57 Richardson (Grace) , I wouldn't argue against any of these.

I agree with your selections, but I do think you have to add the backfield duo from Cloudland.

TE. #83 (Hampton) ,

DT. #59Raines (Cosby)

DE. #51 Hester (Cosby)

Lb. #17 (Hampton)

LB. #85 Grooms (Cosby)

DB. #5 Herzog (Cosby)

DB. #24 Amos (Grace)

DB. #83 (Hampton)

DB. #7 Cates (Cosby)

MVP . Miller (Cosby)

Offense poy Amos (Grace)

It appears to KL that some favoritism is being shown here. You can't tell me that Unaka only has one player that is an all region and Cosby has this many, and yet Cosby was only able to beat them by 9 points. Hmmmmmmm.....Little fishy here.

It appears to KL that some favoritism is being shown here. You can't tell me that Unaka only has one player that is an all region and Cosby has this many, and yet Cosby was only able to beat them by 9 points. Hmmmmmmm.....Little fishy here.

Wyoming BEAT Tennessee , How many Wyoming players would you rather have?

Cosby finished 4-1 in the region , Unaka finished 1-4.

This list is simply my opinion , Is it biased somewhat towards Cosby? Sure thats the players I know best , But thats also why I put it out there for other people to give me their opinion. I'm sure the region 3-1A team would have all SP players on first and second team if you were to pickem.

Old24eagle, instead of no. 3 from Unaka being the wideout, I would put #21 Houstma from Cloudland as wideout. He made Hampton's DB's look bad. Also, I would add Cloudland's Preston Forbes as one of the offensive lineman. I guess I'm a little biased as well. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wyoming BEAT Tennessee , How many Wyoming players would you rather have?

Cosby finished 4-1 in the region , Unaka finished 1-4.

This list is simply my opinion , Is it biased somewhat towards Cosby? Sure thats the players I know best , But thats also why I put it out there for other people to give me their opinion. I'm sure the region 3-1A team would have all SP players on first and second team if you were to pickem.

I'm just saying that Cosby is only 9 points better than Unaka and they only had one player on your team? Shhhhhhhsss....They must have some better players than that. I'm just saying your not giving credit to other teams players MUFFIN boy. I don't think you want to talk X's and O's with KL.

I think he's being generous, the 2 number 5's (grace and cosby) should both be in front of him.. didnt see cloudland play so dont know about the cloudland wr

I'm just saying that Cosby is only 9 points better than Unaka and they only had one player on your team? Shhhhhhhsss....They must have some better players than that. I'm just saying your not giving credit to other teams players MUFFIN boy. I don't think you want to talk X's and O's with KL.

You've seen the scoreboards.. but I'd bet you didnt see a single team from region one play this year