The Inner Circle Plan

rebelrebelman

Hopefully our South Rebels have a few more games in them and we go as far as possible during these playoffs. But basketball season is rolling around soon and I wanna know how that's going to translate to all my Inner Circle brethern. Obviously we aren't going to be as good as our football team, and it could be a pretty mediocre year for us. A mediocre team has an uphill battle when it comes to trash talking and riling up other school's fans.

So, I wanted to get a little brainstorming session for the Inner Circle. I wanna know who's gonna follow me over to the basketball threads, and what our plan of action is. You may not even be a fan of HS Bball or anything, but think how sad it would be to have to wait till next August to start talking about football. It's going to challenge you, but it allows you to show off your Rebel creativity. How do we keep our presence on the basketball threads? How do we get under DB's skin? Inner Circle assemble! Go!!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully our South Rebels have a few more games in them and we go as far as possible during these playoffs. But basketball season is rolling around soon and I wanna know how that's going to translate to all my Inner Circle brethern. Obviously we aren't going to be as good as our football team, and it could be a pretty mediocre year for us. A mediocre team has an uphill battle when it comes to trash talking and riling up other school's fans.

So, I wanted to get a little brainstorming session for the Inner Circle. I wanna know who's gonna follow me over to the basketball threads, and what our plan of action is. You may not even be a fan of HS Bball or anything, but think how sad it would be to have to wait till next August to start talking about football. It's going to challenge you, but it allows you to show off your Rebel creativity. How do we keep our presence on the basketball threads? How do we get under DB's skin? Inner Circle assemble! Go!!!!

As I said yesterday, I haven't been but to one or two high school basketball games in the past 10 years. I don't have a problem looking in every now and then to see what's going on but it won't be like football season. I think I can always get under their skin somehow. Plus, I would miss Cap. Have to talk to him some. Let me think on this and I'll get back to you. Where were we picked to finish anyway?

As I said yesterday, I haven't been but to one or two high school basketball games in the past 10 years. I don't have a problem looking in every now and then to see what's going on but it won't be like football season. I think I can always get under their skin somehow. Plus, I would miss Cap. Have to talk to him some. Let me think on this and I'll get back to you. Where were we picked to finish anyway?

Hey, at least you're thinking about it. You gotta have Cap in your life and you know it. And Waco. And the Inner Circle. Too much to be had! We're predicted 5th or 6th, somewhere in that neighborhood. Not terrible, but not the Top 4, which is all that matters.

Sounds good to me. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'll have to try to keep up with basketball then.

That type of statement was what a coach loves to hear when he's recruiting a 5 star player. It appears I've got one of our Big Guns on board. But it doesn't end with w1lcat and bmj, we need more ammo to have some fun on the bball threads.

In Maryville, we view basketball season as off season workouts and conditioning for football. So I guess it is only appropriate for the inner circle to use basketball as a season to hone their thread skills.

Looking forward to another Rebel-Rebel matchup and a chance to go head to head with you on the boards.

Your rebel friend to the South and co-member of the 100 post club,

MHS82