Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright ill eat crow on that one i dont remember reading that post but to say that everyone is attacking him is an overstaement because other than that there are no personal attacks on him.

"Yazzie does have a nice "perm" you have to admit"

.....that one is just plain gay, so I'll let it go.

"Alex Ford met your "golden-boy" Yazzie one-on-one on the outside, and Ford blew by him leaving him grasping at air like a kid with asthma reaching for a rebound in a basketball game."

Are you even reading the posts?

How much longer do I have to do this????

HHS ALL HAIL!!

o and Hville football this is your crow

your quotes...

Hendersonville plays hard and gets a repeat of two years ago.

HHS- 21

FHS- 17

Coach Hatfield knows how to beat Franklin, don't worry about that. Doesn't matter if you KNOW how, players have to work hard and EXECUTE on Friday night. Most importantly though......get the ball to Yazzie.

The big thing I saw from Franklin's D is they get tremendous pressure on the QB and the RB if he gets it. That may actually play into Hville's hand with their Wing-T and it's misdirection plays, they can catch an aggressive D in a bad position. I think the X factor in this game has got to be Yazzie (I know everyone is sick of hearing his name, but he really is that good), although it could also be those RBs from Franklin, ya'll got some hosses running the ball down there!

Don't just think it's Yazzie though, the Commandos have a host of very good players that you gotta watch out for as a defense. Hall, Murrel, Armstrong, Hill, Stockwell, Harris, and Gray are a few that come to mind that have come up big when it matters most this season. Not to mention that big O-line that reminds me of Commando teams of the past, this is a dangerous offense with a lot of talent.

Living legend.... (seriously)

o and Hville football this is your crow

your quotes...

Hendersonville plays hard and gets a repeat of two years ago.

HHS- 21

FHS- 17

Coach Hatfield knows how to beat Franklin, don't worry about that. Doesn't matter if you KNOW how, players have to work hard and EXECUTE on Friday night. Most importantly though......get the ball to Yazzie.

The big thing I saw from Franklin's D is they get tremendous pressure on the QB and the RB if he gets it. That may actually play into Hville's hand with their Wing-T and it's misdirection plays, they can catch an aggressive D in a bad position. I think the X factor in this game has got to be Yazzie (I know everyone is sick of hearing his name, but he really is that good), although it could also be those RBs from Franklin, ya'll got some hosses running the ball down there!

Don't just think it's Yazzie though, the Commandos have a host of very good players that you gotta watch out for as a defense. Hall, Murrel, Armstrong, Hill, Stockwell, Harris, and Gray are a few that come to mind that have come up big when it matters most this season. Not to mention that big O-line that reminds me of Commando teams of the past, this is a dangerous offense with a lot of talent.

Living legend.... (seriously)

OK?

I don't see anything disrespectful there, do you?

"Yazzie does have a nice "perm" you have to admit"

.....that one is just plain gay, so I'll let it go.

"Alex Ford met your "golden-boy" Yazzie one-on-one on the outside, and Ford blew by him leaving him grasping at air like a kid with asthma reaching for a rebound in a basketball game."

Are you even reading the posts?

How much longer do I have to do this????

HHS ALL HAIL!!

YOUR golden boy referring to how yall idolized him and made him sound so amazing... best summed up by midtnbaseball saying that in yalls eyes he was god....

and yes i agree the mullet post was pretty gay.

YOUR golden boy referring to how yall idolized him and made him sound so amazing... best summed up by midtnbaseball saying that in yalls eyes he was god....

and yes i agree the mullet post was pretty gay.

Whatever man, this is clearly going nowhere....

Congrats to the Rebels, ya'll played a heck of a game, and deserved to win. Good luck in winning state.

i see you having to eat your words about Yazzie..... and everything else you were wrong about in those quotes

UGGGHHHHHHH

alright, here we go:

my first quote, i said coach hat knows how to beat Franklin (he does, duh) and i said the team must execute (they didn't, so what does this prove?) I said get the ball to Yazzie a lot (he had success in case you didn't notice in the receiving game, you guys had ONE hit on him and think you killed him)

my second quote, i said Franklin gets good pressure (they do), it could play into the Wing-T (there weren't that many misdirections called, but when they did, they worked decently, not as good as hoped of course), and then i said Franklin had great RBs (uhhhhhh, they do)

my third quote, i said the Commandos would have to rely on other players (they didn't get the production out of them, thus they lost), actually that post kind of proves my point hahaha, they had to get EVERYONE involved, not just Yazzie

So...uhh.......crow eaten?

He had success in the receiving game i agree and still dont understand why Franklin didnt just triple him every time since i think i saw two passes go to another player.

but you were wrong in saying Yazzie would be the x-facctor

you were wrong in talking him up so much for THIS game...... thats all im saying and your prediction but everyone is wrong with predictions occasionally so that doesnt matter. and as for the dangerous Offense i guess you meant the dangerous Yazzie cuz i dint see a single bit of life out of any other offensive player other than him other than i think it was #35 who ran the ball very well against franklins back ups.