Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

Alright, I'm done with this thread. It's clear that nobody on here can actually talk about the game itself. It's just bash after bash about people talking about Nick Yazzie, so congrats Franklin posters, you win. Yazzie stinks, he is no Ford, how dare they even be mentioned in the same breath. I concede, Franklin is the king of high school football.

Good luck and God bless.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm done with this thread. It's clear that nobody on here can actually talk about the game itself. It's just bash after bash about people talking about Nick Yazzie, so congrats Franklin posters, you win. Yazzie stinks, he is no Ford, how dare they even be mentioned in the same breath. I concede, Franklin is the king of high school football.

Good luck and God bless.

One parting word for you , hhs football and yazzie OVERATED

One parting word for you , hhs football and yazzie OVERATED

You misspelled your "one word" retard. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Now I'm done, good luck to Franklin or Brentwood, whoever wins. Work hard in the offseason Hville and build on what you accomplished this season!

HHS ALL HAIL!!

Good teamate call another out by name I just watched tape and yes ford blew by him and made him look silly . Ur boy overated like ur team

First your a stupid village idiot and it wasnt nick yazzie it was maverick flowers that got blown by. How could watch film while your in school? Leave nick yazzie be he worked hard all season. Whats your guys 40 and Nicks 40 okay. no way he gets blown by. How do you watch film at one, yeah you franklin are the top people in education. First off Yazzie isnt overrated i dont know what you heard about him but hes one of the best in the state not overrated. And again it was #42 that got blown by

First your a stupid village idiot and it wasnt nick yazzie it was maverick flowers that got blown by. How could watch film while your in school? Leave nick yazzie be he worked hard all season. Whats your guys 40 and Nicks 40 okay. no way he gets blown by. How do you watch film at one, yeah you franklin are the top people in education. First off Yazzie isnt overrated i dont know what you heard about him but hes one of the best in the state not overrated. And again it was #42 that got blown by

im not gonna lie, yazzie isnt one of the best in the state. hes dang good thats for sure. but hes not the superstar people were labeling him as. he did work his ###### off during the off season. he had a great season.

Good luck and God bless.

at least you finally got it!!

Ford aint got nothing on yazzie. Ford isnt near as athletic as yazzie. Yazzie has something to look forward to when playing college ball. Cant say the same about Ford?

Nice hhs fanatic you are callin me a name like a 3rd grader and nice if someone on this board has some one that is handicapped nice one......

Least my team is not clearin out thelocker room yazzie will not play college ball

Nice hhs fanatic you are callin me a name like a 3rd grader and nice if someone on this board has some one that is handicapped nice one......

Least my team is not clearin out thelocker room yazzie will not play college ball

OK I bet you 100 dollars that nick is going to go to a d1 school on a full ride scholarship. Yazzie is not overrated he is the best wide receiver and When February rolls around we will see who is overrated. Where you live and what is your name so when February rolls around i would like you to pay up