LA's New District

LA_Wildcats

If coach Webb went back to York that would be a big shot in the arm for Hubert as well as the Dragons. If not mistaken coach Webb was the OC up their when York lost only 2 or 3 games in 3 seasons. Head coach can't do it all by himself. He has to surround himself with good coaches and let them do their jobs. Agree

There's no doubt Coach Webb has a great football mind. I once heard him tell some people that he had "forgotten more football than you'll ever know." I'm not sure if that's true or not but he does know his stuff.

I agree with you on the last part as well. If you have 3 Assts or 15 Assts it doesn't really matter as long as they are good teachers. The guys that make up the staff at LA right now fit this mold perfectly. They are good at teaching their positions as well as helping with others. There's a plethora of knowledge at LA right now and you should see great things happening in the near future.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I got a temper. You are not gonna tell me what to do. I dont care who you are. Not happening.

Sounds like you are pretty tough... Sorry!! I don't want to upset the King. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There's no doubt Coach Webb has a great football mind. I once heard him tell some people that he had "forgotten more football than you'll ever know." I'm not sure if that's true or not but he does know his stuff.

I agree with you on the last part as well. If you have 3 Assts or 15 Assts it doesn't really matter as long as they are good teachers. The guys that make up the staff at LA right now fit this mold perfectly. They are good at teaching their positions as well as helping with others. There's a plethora of knowledge at LA right now and you should see great things happening in the near future.

good morning gang. just a question. who is you'll?

He is just trying to get it back on topic probably.

There's a lot of talk lately coming from Cannon Co. How much will they play into the District standings? I don't think the 'Cats will have any problems with them but will other teams in the District?

good morning gang. just a question. who is you'll?

The person/people he was talking to!!