Dobyns Bennett Football

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad 2 c the sevier county db rivalry is still gonna b alive... i was afraid the new schedules wood change that... well its a rivalry 4 us idk bout ya'll but its never welcoming goin there... how u think they'll do against each other next year???? and both region wise

im glad 2 c the sevier county db rivalry is still gonna b alive... i was afraid the new schedules wood change that... well its a rivalry 4 us idk bout ya'll but its never welcoming goin there... how u think they'll do against each other next year???? and both region wise

Glad to see it as well.DB will have a young team this year and I don't know how we will match up.Sevier County is allways a well coached team and DB better be ready to play..

i hear that every year from south fan's " 44 -0", naadaa from 1993 thru 2006 . you not a rival anymore.

Wow, between Waco's endless repetition of that score, plus you, one would wonder why teams continue to play each other year after year. Obviously, things never change...teams never have their programs improve, teams don't have up years and down years. I mean just pick one year (or even a decade or 13 years) and cling to that forever. Crazy to even suggest things might be different, huh? I mean, the Arizona Cardinals will never beat anybody, or make it far in the playoffs...once a struggling program, always a struggling program, right? DB simply cannot stand the success South's football program has had in recent years. Period. Even if DB continues to beat South every year, you cannot take away from the quality and accomplishments of South's football program under Coach Carter. Another period. And an exclamation point.

Wow, between Waco's endless repetition of that score, plus you, one would wonder why teams continue to play each other year after year. Obviously, things never change...teams never have their programs improve, teams don't have up years and down years. I mean just pick one year (or even a decade or 13 years) and cling to that forever. Crazy to even suggest things might be different, huh? I mean, the Arizona Cardinals will never beat anybody, or make it far in the playoffs...once a struggling program, always a struggling program, right? DB simply cannot stand the success South's football program has had in recent years. Period. Even if DB continues to beat South every year, you cannot take away from the quality and accomplishments of South's football program under Coach Carter. Another period. And an exclamation point.

no! it is the south fans that start this every year. South football program is respected by DB it is the fans that are not respected. they are like that big empty "barrell" . ole grandad always said the emptier the barrell ,the louder the noise. Beat DB a few times and then you can talk

no! it is the south fans that start this every year. South football program is respected by DB it is the fans that are not respected. they are like that big empty "barrell" . ole grandad always said the emptier the barrell ,the louder the noise. Beat DB a few times and then you can talk

You're wrong Memphis. There are those DB fans that are just as rednecked as the most cantankerous Rebel. Just wait...they will be out by and by. And when those few Rebels, as sincere as they may be, try and give DB the support they need and deserve from your Southside brothers, they are always chastised for jumping ship and wanting what they can't have...Tribal Lore. So it is what it is...as I think ETfan puts it...the most interesting story in NET sports...Sullivan South Football under the Stacy Carter Regime'. He will continue to make history and DB's faction of rednecks will be haters all the way...even when South trumps DB. Luckily, there are the old school DB posters who do agree that Stacy Carter has been a blessing to Sullivan South and would welcome him into the Tribal Nation. That of course would never happen but fodder for what will become the most prolific thread in CoachT history in the coming months. And that will be the BIG 8 Conference in NET. Like it or not, we are two trains on rails with a collision path set for mid October on Pactolus that will set a presidence once again in Kingsport.

So call out the National Guard, and Sullivan County's finest along with ESPN and Tri-Cities Sports.com because it will make history. Hey, maybe even Times News will be able to be there. You never know tho' they might have to be in Virginia that week. Don't suppress it...promote it! I know I won't miss it.

You're wrong Memphis. There are those DB fans that are just as rednecked as the most cantankerous Rebel. Just wait...they will be out by and by. And when those few Rebels, as sincere as they may be, try and give DB the support they need and deserve from your Southside brothers, they are always chastised for jumping ship and wanting what they can't have...Tribal Lore. So it is what it is...as I think ETfan puts it...the most interesting story in NET sports...Sullivan South Football under the Stacy Carter Regime'. He will continue to make history and DB's faction of rednecks will be haters all the way...even when South trumps DB. Luckily, there are the old school DB posters who do agree that Stacy Carter has been a blessing to Sullivan South and would welcome him into the Tribal Nation. That of course would never happen but fodder for what will become the most prolific thread in CoachT history in the coming months. And that will be the BIG 8 Conference in NET. Like it or not, we are two trains on rails with a collision path set for mid October on Pactolus that will set a presidence once again in Kingsport.

So call out the National Guard, and Sullivan County's finest along with ESPN and Tri-Cities Sports.com because it will make history. Hey, maybe even Times News will be able to be there. You never know tho' they might have to be in Virginia that week. Don't suppress it...promote it! I know I won't miss it.

like ole grandad says EMPTIER THE BARRELL LOUNDER THE NOISE. if and when south does win . i will say south had the better team and not come up with an excusses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!