Dobyns Bennett Football

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have watched db football since mid 70's, seen a lot of talent misused, no excuse for this years team, best qb in the region,quick,fast and can throw the ball what more do you want. two of the best running backs 1 inside 1 outside and a fullback that can block, lets not forget the receviers templeton great hands, doran good size, steele fast for deep ball threat oh yea we threw the deep ball in the first game cant do that again, adams 6'5 in the slot can get you 10 yards over the middle 90% of the time coach forgot he was on the team, defense relentless but you cant play the whole 2nd half without a break, i hate to post this thread but im getting use to having the season end prematurely, if you could not advance with this years team when can you, i hope next year GC does not try to run CS 30 times a game CS has future after db GC im not so sure. FOOTBALL IS A SIMPLE GAME. COACHES ONLY COMPLICATE IT IF YOU CANT BLOCK AND TACKLE NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

WOW !!!!!! NO ON COULD HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER. NOT BAD MOUTHING ANYONE, JUST THE STRAIGHT TRUTH!

to bad everyone is gonna put 8 and 9 in the box to stop him and they're gonna have to be able to do something else..everyone know that CS is gonna get the ball and thy're gonna be ready to stop him.there gonna have to be able to throw the Ball and David Roop can sling the thing and i know Steele can catch and Roop and Brewster are always working out togehter throwing running and such everyday thy're gonna have ti be able to do that to win.

to bad everyone is gonna put 8 and 9 in the box to stop him and they're gonna have to be able to do something else..everyone know that CS is gonna get the ball and thy're gonna be ready to stop him.there gonna have to be able to throw the Ball and David Roop can sling the thing and i know Steele can catch and Roop and Brewster are always working out togehter throwing running and such everyday thy're gonna have ti be able to do that to win.

That's good to hear about Roop and Brewster working together.I know Rusty will factor in as a go to guy as well.He has real good hands and just finds the open spot.I keep telling anyone that ask,the key to next year will be if we can complete some passes and keep the other teams guessing.Last years game with TH was a toss up until we went to the air and opened up some lanes for Justin to run in.