HiveJive BeeBash

fanman

Well another successful HiveJive is in the books and what can bee said. The QueenBee is by far the Queen of all she surveys. The new version of the famous "Johndogs" was excellent. And the mix of her different Bees makes for a really fun nite. I must be a Bee...because Im still buzzing from the Jive!! Now all we need to do is quickly dispose of those Tigers in a couple of weeks and off we go. Thanks QueenBee...you da Bee. I think you need to get a patent on these HiveJive gatherings.

Fan(Go Owls!!!!!!) :x

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by fanman:

Well another successful HiveJive is in the books and what can bee said. The QueenBee is by far the Queen of all she surveys. The new version of the famous "Johndogs" was excellent. And the mix of her different Bees makes for a really fun nite. I must be a Bee...because Im still buzzing from the Jive!! Now all we need to do is quickly dispose of those Tigers in a couple of weeks and off we go. Thanks QueenBee...you da Bee. I think you need to get a patent on these HiveJive gatherings.

40 years from now...we'll still bee doing the HiveJives... and I'm sure there will be new versions of BUD dogs aplenty... :x

It is an interesting group of bees...too bad Dilligaf is such a chicken...are we sure he's not from across the river???... he might have had a good time...but I know it's important to get to the fair...I mean...it's not like it's going to be there another WEEK!!!...Squawk!!!...at least his little cousin showed up...

Believe me fanman...there were several buzzings going on this morning!!!...I saw people I don't think I'm supposed to see on a Sunday morning!!!...

:x

Posted by QueenBee:
Posted by fanman:

40 years from now...we'll still bee doing the HiveJives... and I'm sure there will be new versions of BUD dogs aplenty... :x

It is an interesting group of bees...too bad Dilligaf is such a chicken...are we sure he's not from across the river???... he might have had a good time...but I know it's important to get to the fair...I mean...it's not like it's going to be there another WEEK!!!...Squawk!!!...at least his little cousin showed up...

Believe me fanman...there were several buzzings going on this morning!!!...I saw people I don't think I'm supposed to see on a Sunday morning!!!...

:x

Great hive jive it was! Thank you Queenie...a good time was had by all. That was dilligaf's brother...you know. :x

HeyDaddy...you'll always be on the list...and I'll remember... Saturday nights only...might even have to have a fun night for kids...whoooooooooooohooooooooo....that might be stretching me some.. :x

Antwan...it's his brother???...I was thinking cousin...I should have been meaner to him!!!...I guess when Dilli was being called Ethi all those years...that name should have been reserved for the skinnier younger brother! :x

Queenbee... I am SURE the HiveJive was definitely better than walking around a crowded fair. I was miserable. I will definitely try to make the next one if still invited. My brother did give it high marks. He said the only negative was having to put up with fanman. He really enjoyed conversing with Twan. To be relatives, they are sooooooo different. I only wish I could have been their when an ex-OwlMan broke out the guitar. Remember when the Owlmen rocked the high school auditorium??

Fanman.... My wife is going to release the chains and let me go to the Florida game with you. Hold my ticket!!! We won't get in too much trouble, will we??????? :rolleyes:

Your right Queenie...Dillie could leave me out in the cold..stuck with a Tennessee/Florida ticket and all alone. Nah...he is too much of a Tennessee fan for that. Plus a day out with me is priceless. I will avoid all county fairs on the way over so he wont be tempted. :rolleyes:

Fan(who would rather go to a BeeBash than a fair anyday)

KICK SOME TAIL??? We shall see about that!!

[Edited by fanman on 8-20-02 7:12A]

Now I would have crawled up there for that. That wasn't the great Huff on guitar was it? No Pointed Sisters though. No way would I want to see that man. Hey QB are yall still gonna be playing Tiger By The Tail all day long up there?

ruppsrunt(who has still got to get the story on fan and twan)

[Edited by ruppsrunt on 8-20-02 11:25A]

Posted by ruppsrunt:

Now I would have crawled up there for that. That wasn't the great Huff on guitar was it? No Pointed Sisters though. No way would I want to see that man. Hey QB are yall still gonna be playing Tiger By The Tail all day long up there?

ruppsrunt(who has still got to get the story on fan and twan)

[Edited by ruppsrunt on 8-20-02 11:25A]

Ruppy, where were you? :confused: I expected to see you there. :rolleyes: You were nowhere to be found. :o

Fan and I were looking for you. I know you knew about it. :D