Maryville @ Rhea

BackValleyRally

Now you should know that we aren't that technologically advanced in Rhea County. Just how big is this boat you and your family are bringing?

Boys hits jest a ole ton truk wif a oak flat bed and side boreds.......Vurry purty though.....Eye've maid a nice plywood extended cab fer tha Pups two ride inn......Cut out tha bak of tha cab wif a set-a-lean torch.....And nailed hit bak intwo tha extended cab.......Looks good...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

check your facts. Maryville scrimmaged Oak Ridge (5a), Farragut (5a), Dobyns Bennet (5a), and played William Blount (5a), and Heritage (5a). Not to mention the second best team in the state regardless of class Alcoa. I don't think you studied the schedules very well

Scrimmages don't count, If they did Oak Ridge handed Maryville thier first loss.

check your facts. Maryville scrimmaged Oak Ridge (5a), Farragut (5a), Dobyns Bennet (5a), and played William Blount (5a), and Heritage (5a). Not to mention the second best team in the state regardless of class Alcoa. I don't think you studied the schedules very well

Wait a minute-- Isn't Alcoa 2 A? I am not sure i would be bragging about that- i don't care if they are number 1 in the nation. 2A????

You have to be kidding if you think Alcoa is the second best team in the state...

As much as I'd like to see the Golden Eagles win this game, my Rhea County firends, it just ain't gonna happen. If Rhea happened to play as good as the best game they have played this year, and Maryville played as bad as they did in their worst game, the Rebs still win. Just too many weapons and too much quality depth for the Golden Eagles to match. But I will still wish Rhea County much luck!

Boys hits jest a ole ton truk wif a oak flat bed and side boreds.......Vurry purty though.....Eye've maid a nice plywood extended cab fer tha Pups two ride inn......Cut out tha bak of tha cab wif a set-a-lean torch.....And nailed hit bak intwo tha extended cab.......Looks good...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

STARS if ya go through lenoir city you can stop at the Dinner Bell to feed mama and the pups, as the late great Jerry Clower said "they got a big lazy susan in the middle and you can pitch till ya win".

Wait a minute-- Isn't Alcoa 2 A? I am not sure i would be bragging about that- i don't care if they are number 1 in the nation. 2A????

ROADWARRIOR6 I remember when Brentwood Academy was in 2a. We spanked that tail for you in 89 for the title. Alcoa is one of the top 10 teams in the state this year. NO NO the last 4 year! Oh yea as for the game Maryville 24 Rhea Co 17

ROADWARRIOR6 I remember when Brentwood Academy was in 2a. We spanked that tail for you in 89 for the title. Alcoa is one of the top 10 teams in the state this year. NO NO the last 4 year! Oh yea as for the game Maryville 24 Rhea Co 17

I was only 4 years old in 1989- But if you say so- I was just making a reference to A 4 A school who maybe should be in 5 A bragging about beating a 2 A school- I mean they should beat you.... Alcoa is a great prgram- but they are still 2 A- I meant no harm.

I noticed your screen name is Vol fan5 are you sure you want to talk about getting spanked?

I was only 4 years old in 1989- But if you say so- I was just making a reference to A 4 A school who maybe should be in 5 A bragging about beating a 2 A school- I mean they should beat you.... Alcoa is a great prgram- but they are still 2 A- I meant no harm.

I noticed your screen name is Vol fan5 are you sure you want to talk about getting spanked?

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />