Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

Do you think parents contacting parents helps bring athletes to BBS?

I can tell you from my own experience, I brought my kids here for academics. I have been a parent here since 1994. You can talk to most parents and they will tell you the same thing.

As it applies to our athletic programs...many of these kids have been in school together since elementary. Most have played sports together since middle school. Many of our high school kids go to football camps..they play travel softball, club volleyball etc. during the off season. They put in the additional work...That's why I get offended when this topic comes up. These kids work hard for what they have achieved....plain and simple.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple as 1,2,3. Boyd is a private school and they are multiplied because they get kids from a wide area. The coaches probably don't contact kids, but the advantage is getting kids from a 40 or 50 mile radius IS a huge advantage. Now, back to the game. This should be a good one and I have to pull for Marion-Jasper, but I also like Boyd's supporters and have several friends on that side.

Lets try and get this thread back on the game. None of these accusations are going to help Marion Co. or Boyd win on Friday night. Lets take pride in what these kids have done this year and give them a nice week of trash talk, since we are all a bunch of older folks that can't do anything but talk. Someone said you could email him so if you want more info then do it through email.

This is absolutely ridiculous just chalk it up that Boyd is better they don't pay their students or waive tuition if that was the case then I know quite a few people who went there that should of had their tuition waived due to the fact they were great but it wasn't because that doesn't happen now can we please talk football and stop demeaning the boys and their hard work.

This is absolutely ridiculous just chalk it up that Boyd is better they don't pay their students or waive tuition if that was the case then I know quite a few people who went there that should of had their tuition waived due to the fact they were great but it wasn't because that doesn't happen now can we please talk football and stop demeaning the boys and their hard work.

Yawn. In your opinion can Boyd bet Maryville?

I am really impressed at how far MC has come this year. If Boyd has even a hiccup during this game it will be hard to get by them. Ya'll are a scrappy bunch.

That said, putting points up against the Buccaneers is going to be tough. Our defense has been rock solid here as of late and the offense is starting to come around. Again, this is the first time BBS has entered payoff time any where near healthy in several years.

Any changes to MC 's schemes or players since we saw them last?

Yawn. In your opinion can Boyd bet Maryville?

What does Maryville have to do with anything I thought this was Boyd vs Marion Co.? In response to your question no Boyd couldn't beat Maryville but they would have a better chance than Marion Co. I can tell you that much. Now there is my response take it how you want but I will say this much it will be great to see Alcoa at "THE SWAMP" Friday after next.

What does Maryville have to do with anything I thought this was Boyd vs Marion Co.? In response to your question no Boyd couldn't beat Maryville but they would have a better chance than Marion Co. I can tell you that much. Now there is my response take it how you want but I will say this much it will be great to see Alcoa at "THE SWAMP" Friday after next.

BLAH BLAH BLAH