Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

Sorry Indian... let me apologize for our uneducated, redneck fans from Marion County.... I'm sure that they were basking in the fun-loving, entertaining atmosphere that enveloped the Marion County / Smith County thread last week... You obviously didn't read, or attempt to read, any portion of that thread as it was 80+ pages of jibberish laced with just enough football talk to keep it alive for a week..... Unfortunately, my fellow Warrior bretheren didn't realize that this weeks opponent, being from the private sector, most likely doesn't share in the excitment of harmless trash talk because it makes one appear foolish, capricious, or yes, even idiotic..... Heven forbid that any of our fans would want to get onto a forum and engage in a little entertaining verbal sparring with the opposing team.... We proved last week that it can be done, for an entire week, without interferrence from overly protective mods.... But, then again, those Smith County fans understand that it's all in fun.... That thread lasted for a week, 80+ pages, somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,000 posts and only two mods were actively watching..... myself and QueenBee.... There were four posts out of 1,000 that was acted upon by a mod...... Queenie edited three for language and I closed one for listing a student's name who attends a state correctional school...... Guess that's the difference between the uneducated rednecks and the upscale urbanites...... Just My Opinion....(Indian or Zonie please don't delete)........

yea i guess they just cant get fired up for some average 10-2 cupcake team well well PG i didnt know you had so much authority thats why you have that strut in your step i finally get it!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you would take Chris above Terell at SP?

Hard to choose who you would take when they have two totally different roles on their teams and offenses they run. One drops back and scrambles or hands it off to one of their very fast and talented Rbs and the other reads tackles and ends and doesnt throw much

Terrel is a really good QB for being a Junior /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Purplegrad (excuse me, MISTER. Purplegrad since you are a mod) anybody who thinks that roxx is above trash-talk hasn't been paying attention.

The game is at 6 central, 7 eastern. Crowds have been way off for first two rounds but should pick up for this one.

Someone asked, not that I'd dare to look past MC, but if BBS wins then Alcoa would have to come to the swamp. If MC wins MC travels to Aluminum-town. Boyd has been wanting a match up with the Tornadoes since getting moved up to 2A in '05 just for a measuring stick.

Make no mistake though, these guys are focused on one thing right now- shutting down the Worriers, oops, Warriors.

Purplegrad (excuse me, MISTER. Purplegrad since you are a mod) anybody who thinks that roxx is above trash-talk hasn't been paying attention.

The game is at 6 central, 7 eastern. Crowds have been way off for first two rounds but should pick up for this one.

Someone asked, not that I'd dare to look past MC, but if BBS wins then Alcoa would have to come to the swamp. If MC wins MC travels to Aluminum-town. Boyd has been wanting a match up with the Tornadoes since getting moved up to 2A in '05 just for a measuring stick.

Make no mistake though, these guys are focused on one thing right now- shutting down the Worriers, oops, Warriors.

haha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wow i would love for you to stand in the back of the endzone and let joe joe(#24) or quinton(#52) hit the truck stick on you and see how tough you really are /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think its gonna be a close one but just because of speed not because Jasper has people that can hit...watch #9 #30 #63 and #18 if you want to see some hittin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> not to mention #23 who will flat out knock some heads....as for the score of the game i dont have a clue Jasper has gotten alot better and so has Boyd its gonna be a one TD game either way...but Boyd will knock heads

I think its gonna be a close one but just because of speed not because Jasper has people that can hit...watch #9 #30 #63 and #18 if you want to see some hittin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> not to mention #23 who will flat out knock some heads....as for the score of the game i dont have a clue Jasper has gotten alot better and so has Boyd its gonna be a one TD game either way...but Boyd will knock heads

we all know #30 and #23 will hit they are the backbone of that defense. How long has the QB been hurt has a ever had a full season of football he looks as if he is still injuried and scared to hit?

From what it sounds like, this will be a great game. I fully expect the Warriors to be prepared. However, the Bucs are playing their best at the perfect time...the play-offs. I expect this one to be close. Look for the team that scores first to win. From what I've seen this year (and I could be wrong), BBS has played well and with a lot of confidence when they have an early lead. Also, turnovers will be a huge part of the game. If we can limit turnovers, I give the edge to BBS (its not rocket science).

The Warriors will play hard and will have a solid gameplan coming from their good coaching staff. But, I'm also going to give a lot of credit to the BBS coaching staff. They've had our Bucs playing well all year.

I also think that the home field advantage is going to be too much to overcome. But, I do have a question for my BBS people. Why was there no crowd last week? It reminded me of the late 80's and early 90's crowds. We need to fill the stadium and cheer on our Bucs to victory!

BBS - 21

MC - 17

I've been disappointed in our crowds the last few weeks, too. First there was Halloween, and lots of our fans have small kids...plus, that game was on TV. I really don't understand where the crowd was for the DCA game. I think the 90% chance of rain forecasted for this past Friday scared some folks off...but the weather turned out to be fine. I know it will be cold this Friday, but I really hope we get our regular crowd back.