Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignoring all mindless trash talk, I was not at the 1st Buc Marion Game, but I do know that we had some key players out, as did Marion. I know for a fact knowing the Bucs there are many key players on the Buc side that all came off a HUGE game will not be shut down. Does Marion have players with star potential or is it more of a well balanced team?

Regardless of the answer to the above question, count on seeing Webster, Emery and Crowe's names to be heard all night on the defensive side of Boyd Buch and the RBs Gilley and Beasley to put some points on the board. Seeing as how Marion is very hot yet so is Boyd (not to mention both are healthy), I am going to say the margin on the scoreboard at the end of the night will be no more than a score either way, but the Bucs at home are a tough team to beat and the offense is finally clicking on all cylinders.

Boyd 28

Marion 21

You ask if Marion has "star" potential, I would have to say that after watching every game this season that many players have this "star" potential you speak of. Mr. Martin at quaterback has absolutely did nothing less than impress me every game. The touch down pass last week was simply a work of art. Mr. Muir, and Mr. Wells will absolutely gash you an dash with there one two punch combo in the back field, and lay the lumber to you on D. The big O line is what has made the turn around this season in my eyes. You just dont rush for as many yards as the Warriors do without a great OL. . . They all play together an thats what makes them a big threat.. They prepare well and the coaching staff always has a great game plan because they do their homework... All the Marion fans come to this one support our boys an scream your lungs out... However someone remind the band not to play if were going for two this week /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As an alcoa tornado I hope to get to travel down to BB and CHattanooga next week. So with that said im gonna pick Boyd Buch by 17

I know if Boyd wins we have to come to your house but if Marion wins , will we be at home or will we have to go there to Marion County ? I'm kinda partial to playin at home , lolllllllll . Anyways , good luck to both teams.

I know if Boyd wins we have to come to your house but if Marion wins , will we be at home or will we have to go there to Marion County ? I'm kinda partial to playin at home , lolllllllll . Anyways , good luck to both teams.

I think that if i understood it right you have to travel no matter who wins...If Jasper wins...that place will probably be packed because sp will either have lost to TC or won and will play Oneida probably and that is a good ways away so you would probably draw some of the SP crowd!

I think that if i understood it right you have to travel no matter who wins...If Jasper wins...that place will probably be packed because sp will either have lost to TC or won and will play Oneida probably and that is a good ways away so you would probably draw some of the SP crowd!

Thanks for the info , I was just confused because I was looking at the TSSAA web site and on the 4th round game it doesn't designate the home team . Thanks for the info tho .

I sure hope that the officiating is better in this game than last week's game when they tried there hardest to give it to Smith County!!Ref's need to keep there ego's at home and let the boy's play and call a penalty only if it's 100% legit!!

Thank goodness they couldnt walk it into the endzone for them... An i agree let the boys play it is the playoffs after all /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Yea marion has bashed every team they have played and there players . . . Yal dont like it when other ppl bash yal so get over it /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Yals streak STOPS this friday!!!!!!!!!!!

Grammar check next time please!! For you being an Indian fan, we know that you have a WHOLE LOT OF TIME on your hands to read and make posts because it is so rare that you guys make it to the postseason. We also understand that you do not have anything better to do than bash other teams because you are probably tired of getting bashed on the field. For streaks, you should not be telling anyone that their streak will end soon, because I am surprised that you know what a streak is, unless it is a losing streak. Marion fans and their players actually have a lot of class because we do not troll around on boards that we are not involved in and bash teams like someone else is doing! Enjoy your long off season Indian.

Grammar check next time please!! For you being an Indian fan, we know that you have a WHOLE LOT OF TIME on your hands to read and make posts because it is so rare that you guys make it to the postseason. We also understand that you do not have anything better to do than bash other teams because you are probably tired of getting bashed on the field. For streaks, you should not be telling anyone that their streak will end soon, because I am surprised that you know what a streak is, unless it is a losing streak. Marion fans and their players actually have a lot of class because we do not troll around on boards that we are not involved in and bash teams like someone else is doing! Enjoy your long off season Indian.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Eat his lunch Mr. Legend /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All i can say is wow /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I sure hope that the officiating is better in this game than last week's game when they tried there hardest to give it to Smith County!!Ref's need to keep there ego's at home and let the boy's play and call a penalty only if it's 100% legit!!

Drop it sportman..it's over and we won....goes to show that we can over come two teams if need be.