Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

Geno you done forgot to take your meds....lol(J/K) I don't believe SP could pay us enough money to trade coaches with you. We are more than pleased with the one we've got!!!!!

We scored more points than boyd and thats why we won. Boyd can't say they got screwed by the refs so I don't want to hear any of that. Congrats to boyd and their team they played hard and had a good year. BUT MC CAME OUT VICTORIOUS!!! 35 -7 HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS A GREAT PREDICTION HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WE AREN'T IN THE SAME LEGUE AS BOYD HAHAHAHAHAHA. GO WARRIORS!!!

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We scored more points than boyd and thats why we won. Boyd can't say they got screwed by the refs so I don't want to hear any of that. Congrats to boyd and their team they played hard and had a good year. BUT MC CAME OUT VICTORIOUS!!! 35 -7 HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS A GREAT PREDICTION HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WE AREN'T IN THE SAME LEGUE AS BOYD HAHAHAHAHAHA. GO WARRIORS!!!

So, it's OK for MC to cry about the refs in week 2, but a BBS fan can't complain this week?

Hypocrite!

Gracious winner aren't you... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No we didn't lost by the refs, we screwed ourselves cause we turned the ball over 6 times. Over 400 yards gained, but 6 turnovers, and we only lost by a missed extra point. It just wasn't meant to be for the Bucs.

Gracious winner aren't you... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

As i have said for some time, some people from marion are idiots.............bbsmom, you and a lot of others have been very gracious with this defeat. It is hard, especially when you win everywhere but the scoreboard to be that way, and I know that most of our fans wouldn't have been!! I enjoyed playing you guys and there were lots of sportsmanship shown on the field for both teams.

As i have said for some time, some people from marion are idiots.............bbsmom, you and a lot of others have been very gracious with this defeat. It is hard, especially when you win everywhere but the scoreboard to be that way, and I know that most of our fans wouldn't have been!! I enjoyed playing you guys and there were lots of sportsmanship shown on the field for both teams.

Thanks....most of us know that this is about the kids. Reaction is right...you can't expect to win with 6 turnovers. These kids should be back next year. Bucs return a lot of talent. We will miss our seniors greatly. Great season guys. I know you didn't want it to end so soon, but everyone loses their last game unless you are the state champs. Take it and learn from the experience.

Good luck to Marion the rest of the way.

NO IM NOT AN IDIOT YOU ARE. SHES THE ONE THAT SAID OUR BOYS ARE A BUNCH OF SOFTYS AND THAT SHE WOULD TAKE A HIT FROM ANY OF OURS SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR INSULTS TOWARD ME WHEN SHE INSULTED MY FOOTBALL TEAM. SHES THE IDIOT SHE DIDN'T READ MY POST CORRECTLY I WAS MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE THAT THOUGHT THEY WERE ABOVE US AND THOUGHT THEY WERE GOD. DON'T INSULT ME AGAIN!!!