Oneida hosts Greenback

Dang! You figure out our secret plan. LOL If they do I would hate to be the person covering me with my 5.39 speed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I will be sure to bring my special bike.

We have something for that! Their numbers are 54,63,78,79,28,11,31,8,14,24,23,22 ah heck just take your pick any of those would be MORE than HAPPY to take a shot at ya...oh btw I am sure you are familiar with those numbers already!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Flair witch pike driver are you talking about, would it be the one that your daughter laid on ya. .

Probably like the one that TC is gonna lay on your Pirates!!!!!!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, remember those numbers GN64......because any three of them would have to hit you simintaniously to knock you off your feet. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just Joking! I thought the trenches were not the place for the faint of heart in the first match-up, and I'm sure it is only going to get nastier! Our line, though talented a year ago, has made progress in every game they have played this year....so whatever the effects you felt the first time around, is only going to get more intense. I've listened to our linemen have a conversation about you and Bear.....they considered you their greatest test to this point. Looks like you are in for another war this week.....we are too! I see two great football teams meeting up here, have a good week of practice....and come on up. You seem to be a fine young man...with a good sense of humor. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I might have to shake your hand when this is all over.....unless you will punch me! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Then not! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kazzy

Yes, remember those numbers GN64......because any three of them would have to hit you simintaniously to knock you off your feet. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just Joking! I thought the trenches were not the place for the faint of heart in the first match-up, and I'm sure it is only going to get nastier! Our line, though talented a year ago, has made progress in every game they have played this year....so whatever the effects you felt the first time around, is only going to get more intense. I've listened to our linemen have a conversation about you and Bear.....they considered you their greatest test to this point. Looks like you are in for another war this week.....we are too! I see two great football teams meeting up here, have a good week of practice....and come on up. You seem to be a fine young man...with a good sense of humor. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I might have to shake your hand when this is all over.....unless you will punch me! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Then not! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kazzy

I would not punch anybody, /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> I hate fighting! And as for the numbers, I remember all of them. I cant put into words how excited I am for this game, I love playing a team with good atheletes on the line. It provides Bear and I with a challenge. We are ready for the one this week. We have to be if we want to win. I cant wait.

whoooooooooooooooooo!! dog,dog,dog,dog dog why you wanna be hatin' on the 16 time world heavyweight champ? I ain't done nothin' but be stylin and profilin' all along coacht my brother. then you wanna get all personal. all I can say my friend is whooooooooooo! the little nature girl could anywhere anytime slap the dog plumb outa you just leavin the mule baby whooooooooo!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

what are you gonna do when the nature boy drops the

the atomic elbow on you!!!?? whooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

no no no no you didn't now your stilling from the Hulkster, Flair i am now doubter, I bet you count your champ ships Alabama. and as for styli n and profin , it can't be done in orange and white.

We have something for that! Their numbers are 54,63,78,79,28,11,31,8,14,24,23 ah heck just take your pick any of those would be MORE than HAPPY to take a shot at ya...oh btw I am sure you are familiar with those numbers already!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Probably like the one that TC is gonna lay on your Pirates!!!!!!

You better worry about your little playmates that are cumming to see you Friday nite, before you pick another fight, That big ole pirate ship will take care of their part.

WOW! That game is over. This is Oneida vs. Greenback. Not to be rude but I really get tired of all the publicity y'all get. Its crazy! We beat you get over it. If you want to continue talkin about that game there is a total topic all about it. As for the me... I want to move on from that game and prepare for this one. I bet the other people on here do also.

AMEN: TD, hey ,the initials are right.i was wanting to see the hurdle.hand guns and hand grenades{almost}.HA.HA.see you guys at the RESERVATION..

I would not punch anybody, /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> I hate fighting! And as for the numbers, I remember all of them. I cant put into words how excited I am for this game, I love playing a team with good atheletes on the line. It provides Bear and I with a challenge. We are ready for the one this week. We have to be if we want to win. I cant wait.

You probably shouldn't be on here talking to all us old guys that played back in the last century...when dinosaurs ruled the earth. But, since you are, I have to say you have an excellent attitude. As a fan of great football, its fun watching you play.

I know the Indians are chopin at the bit to represent Reg 1 and Reg 2. This is the game to decide it!

I don't know what happend at Grace but I think we will have better game up here. The Oneida/Greenback game on Halloween was a bit chippy but well within the boundry of a normal football game. Hope I dont see any craziness for either team going into the semis.

no no no no you didn't now your stilling from the Hulkster, Flair i am now doubter, I bet you count your champ ships Alabama. and as for styli n and profin , it can't be done in orange and white.

whoooooooooo!!!!! mmulepuppy i'm a wheelin' dealin' kiss stealin' son of a gun brother whooooooooo!!! and everybody knows alabama can't count whooooooooo!!!! I'm the 16 time whoooooooo world heavyweight champ whooooooo!!! ya may not like it baby but ya better learn to learn to love it 'cause it's the best thing goin' today whoooooooooooo!!!!!! and as for the queen leon...... thats right baby whoooooooo! I'm a great big hot fresh blueberry muffin the kind you want to take a bite out of but ya just ain't quite got the spine to take bite out of whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! all hail the queen whoooooooooo

stylin and profilin every friday night

showin off in the moon light

I am the nature boy in orange and white! whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

TO BE THE MAN YA GOTTA BEAT THE MAN!!!!!!

whoooooooooo!!!!! mmulepuppy i'm a wheelin' dealin' kiss stealin' son of a gun brother whooooooooo!!! and everybody knows alabama can't count whooooooooo!!!! I'm the 16 time whoooooooo world heavyweight champ whooooooo!!! ya may not like it baby but ya better learn to learn to love it 'cause it's the best thing goin' today whoooooooooooo!!!!!! and as for the queen leon...... thats right baby whoooooooo! I'm a great big hot fresh blueberry muffin the kind you want to take a bite out of but ya just ain't quite got the spine to take bite out of whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! all hail the queen whoooooooooo

stylin and profilin every friday night

showin off in the moon light

I am the nature boy in orange and white! whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

TO BE THE MAN YA GOTTA BEAT THE MAN!!!!!!

Hey my buddy Flair....whooooooooooooo I fix for ya my friend.

I don't know why you keep saying you had your second team in the 4th qtr. when you know it is not true. Greenback knew how quickly we can strike and that is why they left ALL their starters in until 1:34 left in game. Read the sentinnel today, it even say's the same thing. The news sentinnel guy was sitting right beside me in the pressbox and he acknowledged it. You guys whipped us, I am not denying that, but get your facts straight. We scored 22 in the fourth on your starters, but a little to late.

I hate to say it, but even if it was Al Michaels from the NFL setting beside you in the pressbox he would be wrong. We had 2 starters ejected, another sub went out with a concussion, did you guys not notice all the clean white jerseys on the field most of the 4th quarter, except for a few strategic plays. We were not completely ignorant to how fast you could strike, you just could not do it often enough. More went in after the brawl, decided it was better to have subs in after that one. It probably would have been alright since #5 was out of the game. Your RAMS have more class without him. Amos kid is very versatile & lived up to what we had heard. Are their any more kids from the school he attends that you guys could get a hold of? Sure wish we could pool some area kids together to add to what we have here in our little small community. We no longer need to discuss when the subs went in since it seems we watched two different games.

We have something for that! Their numbers are 54,63,78,79,28,11,31,8,14,24,23 ah heck just take your pick any of those would be MORE than HAPPY to take a shot at ya...oh btw I am sure you are familiar with those numbers already!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you forget my boy double duece