Oneida hosts Greenback

You say Greenback has no class, then what do you think Grace has anyway? None... Greenback doesn't have coaches cussing opposing team's player nor do they have players giving the opposing team's fans the bird. Who just happened to do these two things? Grace... Just check this link below, to see how much class Grace had.

http://photos.tennessee.coacht.com/2008/47/72816/view

Thats what caused the big altercation in the first place.

our coaches have never cussed at any player on our team or any other team and dont even start about your fans you had a fan dismissed by police cause he was screaming cuss words

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dustin lined up against an opponent that relentlessly took a toll on his body.....by the time he had lost his battle with cancer he was married and had a son. I can't think of a person in my life who went from such a strong and healthy young man that had been ravaged so quickly. Dustin was a great kid, I hope his son gets a chance to grow up and be just like is daddy! If he does, he'll probably ANCHOR one of the future lines here at OHS!

:

Sad Sad story. God bless his family.

I believe there are going to be so many people and so much excitement at OHS this Friday night people are going to think they are on Jupitron or something!

whooooooooo!!! it's gonna be like wrestlemania without the title match whoooooooooo! can't wait til friday night on the reservation baby. kaz i think kees may be yankin our chain /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" and your right ya gotta beat the man and I think greenback is the man and I think oneida has to prove itself again baby whoooooooo. remember indians bunky got on your bus and called you out that makes him the man and to be the man ya gotta beat the man whooooooooooo!

Whoever win's will pay a huge price next week from either SP or Trousdale,don't kid yourselves!!!!You east teams are just to weak!!!!!!How many 1a gold ball's do they have in East TN?

There is no future in the past . Sounds like you want us to beleive this statement , Im not so sure you even beleive it. So I guess you have already made your reservations at the boro ? You might just get to see one of these teams with your tickets !!Or you might be selling tickets really cheap when your team falls , Unexpected. If you was so sure we don't have a chance why are you looking for a responce ???? MY opinion of sp and tc . One goes down this week and the other goes down next week.!!!

Whoever win's will pay a huge price next week from either SP or Trousdale,don't kid yourselves!!!!You east teams are just to weak!!!!!!How many 1a gold ball's do they have in East TN?

Two of the greatest flaws in athletics are:

1. not being focused on the game/team at hand

2. discounting or underestimating your competition

I hope Oneida never makes those same mistakes. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Two of the greatest flaws in athletics are:

1. not being focused on the game/team at hand

2. discounting or underestimating your competition

I hope Oneida never makes those same mistakes. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Toomey when you got PCC like the Indians you dont make those mistakes, its one game at a time for us and never underestimate any opponent /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Heck-o..HOW could I do that.Fixed it though!!!!

We could sell a serious amount of tickets for that......Champ and Flair vs muleboy and QueenMuffin......whooooooo daddyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Champ Just how big a boy are ya? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You wouldn't hit a ole man would ya? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You know I got Grand kids don't cha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Champ Just how big a boy are ya? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You wouldn't hit a ole man would ya? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You know I got Grand kids don't cha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds like a threat to me . Muledog is letting you know he has plenty of back up .

How many grandkids you got ? then he might tell you how big a boy he is!!!

Muledog you need to come to the Oneida --Greenback game so your #2 team wont feel left out!

plus it sounds like a cold place to be on a creekbank in November,what if someone happens to fall in?