JCS vs. Milan

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

throwing deep balls when your up by 4 TDs in the fourth is a little questionable...

I wasn't too thrilled about that either, but it didn't look to me like JCS was laying back. Looked like they were trying to bring some heat. Don't try to bring that heat, and then get mad when someone goes deep on you. That being said, I would have rather they work on shorter stuff. I understand your disappointment, but I heard quite a few very overconfident JCS fans on the radio before the game. The way some of them talked I would have thought that JCS was the undefeated team, and we were the ones with 4 losses.

When a team is beating another team 45 to 14 in the 4th quarter, then they have no business throwing long. They also have no business having thier starters still in the game. If I was a JCS fan, I wouldnt be happy about that. The game was over. That's a 31 point lead in the fourth!

Anyway, congrats Milan. I hope yall beat Goodpasture. I would really like to see yall playing Alcoa in the Boro.