JCS vs. Milan

Bulldog Fan #2

I am not a JCS fan. I wasnt at the game. I dont even live in Jackson...never have. I'm pulling for Milan. I want Milan to win. I dont live in Milan, either....BTW. But, with a 31 point lead in the fourth quarter, with your first string in the game, throwing long passes?????? C'mon. Be real in here. That's not good sportsmanship, and yall know it. That should not have been done.

Now, go Bulldogs! Beat Goodpasture! Go to the Boro! and all that.

What about JCS jumping on our logo at the 50 before the game. Point is that we can go back and forth on this all night. I'm not thrilled that we threw deep, but JCS wasn't exactly playing like the game was over either.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was July 4th with all the exciting fireworks. JCS can do 1 thing practice for Week 0. The 1st ever game in Milan, Tennessee McDonalds parking lot. We hav plenty of parking across 45 in the old Wal-Mart parking lot. I will donate the paint for the parking lot to put that nice M and Bulldog and we can get it on. But all it will do is make us 5-0 and send you back to Jackson broken hearted with them Lexus heaters going full blast. So enjoy Basketball season while we go try to get our GOLD BACK!!! Thanks for the practice!!! Look back to page 12 the HUSKER predicted Milan 49-24!!! and it shuld have been worst than the scoreboard showed.

But, with a 31 point lead in the fourth quarter, with your first string in the game, throwing long passes?????? C'mon. Be real in here. That's not good sportsmanship, and yall know it. That should not have been done.

This is just parking lot football at it's best!!!

This is the quarterfinals.....if you can't run with the big Dawgs, stay on the porch!!

That's what happens when your classless fans comes to Milan's territory and has their emergency lights on and honking their horns on their way to the game. Who is JCS... I mean serious....

Take your butt whipping and go back to Jackson and go blow on a air horn in your recliner while listening to Milan play next week.

Pot meet kettle!

I was going to respond to this post but it's not worth the effort.

As far as the game goes, Milan just gave JCS an old fashioned butt whipping tonight. There is no other way to describe it. Not alot else can be said. Clearly the best team won.

I would like to thank Milan Principal Kris Todd for the hospitality that he has shown me and my broadcast partner over the course of the last two years. A special thanks also goes out to the young lady from Milan who brought me some food to the vistors pressbox before the game tonight. I am sorry that I did not get your name but I do appreciate your kindness. The fries were very good too!

JCS had a very good season and a great two year run in 8-2A. Despite what some people said a couple of years ago, they proved that they could play with the fine teams in 2A football in West Tennessee. The Eagles will now look forward to the challenges that await them next season in Division II.

Good luck to Milan in the remainder of your season.

I was going to respond to this post but it's not worth the effort.

As far as the game goes, Milan just gave JCS an old fashioned butt whipping tonight. There is no other way to describe it. Not alot else can be said. Clearly the best team won.

I would like to thank Milan Principal Kris Todd for the hospitality that he has shown me and my broadcast partner over the course of the last two years. A special thanks also goes out to the young lady from Milan who brought me some food to the vistors pressbox before the game tonight. I am sorry that I did not get your name but I do appreciate your kindness. The fries were very good too!

JCS had a very good season and a great two year run in 8-2A. Despite what some people said a couple of years ago, they proved that they could play with the fine teams in 2A football in West Tennessee. The Eagles will now look forward to the challenges that await them next season in Division II.

Good luck to Milan in the remainder of your season.

Thanks alot. I must admit that I thought you guys would struggle much like USJ did when they 1st made the move up, but you guys handled it. Honestly, I wish you could've stuck around, but we can thank the Z plan for that.

I don't understand why some of you people are making such a big deal over Coach Stewart's comments about playing in the McDonald's parking lot. All he was saying is, it didn't matter to him where they played, they were in the 2A quarterfinals and that was what mattered.

I swear, a select few of you Milan people need to get your heads out of your rears and quit taking everything someone says as a personal affront to your city.

well i always try to root for west tennessee teams but ill be totally honest... HUSKER has put a sour taste in my mouth towards milan... jcs fans showed nothing but class tonight and so did almost all milan fans but HUSKER goes too far... the "good" milan fans should find this guy and take his computer

morris had the ball thrown deep to get the dawgs up by over 35 too get the mercy rule in effect and the clock would run continuously. coach stewart knew that i'm sure. that's football. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> congrats junior you managed the game perfectly. cinch um up tight and get ready for the semi's. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest nwtnsports

JCS by 3.

Boy, my pick was really wrong. Congrats to the Bulldogs on their win.

Congrats, as well, to Jackson Christian. The Eagles finished the regular season strong to make the playoffs for the second consecutive year and won two big postseason games on the road. Going from 3-5 in mid-October to playing in the state quarterfinals is a compliment to the hard work and dedication of your players and coaches. Best of luck to you guys next season in Division II. Hope to see you have lots of success.

Milan was clearly the dominant team last night, and that was evident by the end of the first quarter. Congratulations again on a strong recovery from the scare last week and showing what a great team you are. The Milan fans, coaches, and school personnel that I spoke with last night were classy and hospitable at every turn, and we are grateful. I am pleased that we'll continue to play next year.

Congratulations x 1000 to the JCS Eagles, the coaches, parents, and especially the seniors on the team. You guys took a season that started really rough and worked yourselves into the state quarterfinals. Your growth and development through the season has certainly made us all proud to be a part of the JCS family. The intensity with which you play, the self discipline you show, and the sportsmanship on and off the field is a great example to the kids and the adults watching you play every week. A big tip of the hat goes to Coach Stewart and his staff, Coach Cooper, Coach Morris, and Coach Hooper. You guys coached your brains out, and the results have been obvious. This season is a success by any yardstick you want to use to measure it. Job well done.

Milan, play the next two weeks like you did this week and bring that gold football back to West Tennessee. I'm pulling for you.