JCS vs. Milan

Bulldog Fan #2

Good game Dawgs. Keep it rolling.

Good luck to JCS in DII next year and glad we can keep playing ya'll. I've been to many games (middle and high school basketball and football) where JCS was our opponent. I've never seen anything but class and sportsmanship from their fans and athletes on and off the field (court) both home and away. Same on this board....read any post by GoCart if you need an example. I think that is why they transitioned to 8AA so well. Honking their horns and flashing their lights to the stadium is supporting their team and I say good for them. If you read the whole article where their coach referred to playing in the parking lot you'll see he was meaning that they would play anywhere to be in the state quarterfinals. Stomping on the M is a gray area but so is throwing deep in the 4th qtr.

Who was stomping on our "M" ? Shame on you. I guess me and Cooter and Bubba will have to take roost on the pressbox next week with our slingshots and make sure that doesnt happen again. So dispespectful.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCS gave a great effort coming back from the early losses in the season. To be PERFECTLY honest, I was a little skeptical about the 17-14 effort against Westview but Milan came out and showed complete dominance. The front 4 and linebackers from Milan left JCS stunned. He didn't have 2 seconds to get the ball off. Better use the same D this week against Goodpasture.