Franklin Rebels vs. Brentwood Bruins (Re-Match)

huskergymnast33

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 to 7 final.. Should have been 14 to 0 but brentwood made a LUCKY trick play because theres no other way they can pass the ball. Franklin did very well on both sides of the ball, strong defense but offense wasnt completely clicking the way they have been. I dont know much about Whites Station but their defense better bring their A+ game to stand a chance. But good game to franklin, way to prove you are the best team in the county. no ifs ands or buts. no excuses.

Ohhhhh how sweet revenge is. especially at brentwoods home field.

I'd disagree and say Brentwood deserved the 7 they got because their running game was outstanding, but no more than that. Our D played tremendously well and I was worried for most of the game that blocked PAT would come back to haunt us. AJ Krow played a a great game. I was very impressed with his ball handling skills and the way he managed the triple option. If they had an air game that could have added some play action to their attack, they could have pulled it out. But FRANKLIN went against a great D and got their revenge. On the offensive side, hats off to Alex Ford / Kilo Lee and a great effort from the O-line to keep the run game going. Jarriel had some AMAZING catches from Graham on the night too. Defensively, we came up with the stops when we needed them and it bodes well for the next two games. Great job by the D-line to cover their assignments and by the LBs and secondary to step up and break on the ball. I think those could have been the two best teams in the state that played tonight. Overall, it was a classic game that lived up to it's billing.

Having said that, way to go Rebs!!! Keep making us proud. I don't know anything about White Station, but as long as we play our game we should be fine. Looking forward to next Friday night.

My only question about the night... what was up with that onside kick after the final touchdown!?!?