Farragut @ Ooltewah Round 3

AdmiralMan

Yeah thats the one, I can read its not too hard. If you OWL fans would actually go back and watch the film play-by-play as I did earlier today, you will see 36 just stand around on a few plays. No doubt he is a very talented football player, but he need to not take plays off. And yes I can read, I didn't go to Ooltewah.

maybe, after being ahead 31- 3....he got a lil bored /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Eye, you sound like a mad parent, is this about you or are you a program guy. The Owls are playing in the third round against a very good football team and trying to make it to the Semi Finals. What the HECK!!!!! Every youngman on that team has a role and they all have a hand in the success of the program. Some Roles are larger than others but they contribute everyday.

Hey barnsour:

everyone on the team does have a roll on the team thats my point dum dum, let them play that role

maybe, after being ahead 31- 3....he got a lil bored /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Primetime aren't you proud of Admiral Dude he can read. Now let us teach him to count. Let's start with Farragut's score from the last game with the Owls. Now repeat after me Dude; one, two, three. Stop, you don't need to task your little brain. Maybe tomorrow we will teach you some big numbers like thirty-one.

Go Owls

While it's always entertaining to argue with the Ooltewah faithful, it's almost as fun to sit back and watch them argue amongst themselves.

Got to be the most dysfunctional bunch in East Tennessee.

And then there are the Farragut brats. Wonder what ever happened to "Farragut University"? Interesting how Stuart and Admiral Dude registered on CoachT immediately after the last Farragut - Ooltewah game. Oh, I'm sure they're different kids. Why I bet Farragut University will make an appearance before long.

And then there are the Farragut brats. Wonder what ever happened to "Farragut University"? Interesting how Stuart and Admiral Dude registered on CoachT immediately after the last Farragut - Ooltewah game. Oh, I'm sure they're different kids. Why I bet Farragut University will make an appearance before long.

I hate that some Owls act like this is The Jerry Springer Show.

My apologies to the mature Owls fans who get categorized into the idiot file. Many fans are mature posters who don't act like children.

Go Owls!

tell em owlfanatic

this is coming from a guy named Cletus? ill consider the source /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

they teach you all how to count to three at ooltewah? man how times have changed. you only needed to write your name down without snapping the pencil in frustration to pass in the old days. glad to see you guys are now starting on arithmetic. heck, good thing you only need a .0978 GPA to play at ooltewah. no need to fret, atleast you got yourselves some athletes down near chat-town.

they teach you all how to count to three at ooltewah? man how times have changed. you only needed to write your name down without snapping the pencil in frustration to pass in the old days. glad to see you guys are now starting on arithmetic. heck, good thing you only need a .0978 GPA to play at ooltewah. no need to fret, atleast you got yourselves some athletes down near chat-town.

its a good thing you guys only scored 3 points , we owls wouldnt have been able to keep up /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />