Farragut @ Ooltewah Round 3

AdmiralMan

WOW, I am an ooltewah fan and to say these teams are all because of monroe is absurd, is he a good coach, yes, is it all him , NO, I think last year is pretty apparent, he came to ooltewah because he knew of the talent, don t get beside yourself

My point exactly...You have no clue who your head coach is. Last year is apparent because he coached at the school then 2. If you are refering to losing it happens in all sports.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, I am an ooltewah fan and to say these teams are all because of monroe is absurd, is he a good coach, yes, is it all him , NO, I think last year is pretty apparent, he came to ooltewah because he knew of the talent, don t get beside yourself

He came to Ooltewah cause they offered him the job, missed coaching the kids and lives about 20 minutes from Ooltewah.Youre the absurd one. The fact they had a year like last year followed by what they accomplished this year makes the point. You think the Owls have such great athletes anyone could coach them??? Look at Cleveland now...4th in the Region...they have more athletes on that team than several teams put together. Go back look at his record year in and out. When I played at Cleveland we never lost PERIOD. You think Coach Monroe was retired from coaching and one day said hey that Ooltewah High school has some great athletes. I think I'll come out of retirement, call them up, and see if they will hire me so it will make me look good and people will think I can coach again. Yeah...that is how it happened. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

owls win by 21

if monroe does not swap the players in and out for some rest owls lose, everyone has talked about the great coaching at ooltewah this year, MY BIG OLE BUTT, its been all talent and heart from our players, but if our coaches want to move to the next round their gonna have to coach in this game mix up the plays and give some of these guys a breather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"just remember the fingers you step on today may be attached to the butt you kiss tommorrow

good luck to all the owls players /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who has fingers attached to their butt? Never seen one of those. Try a new quote. As for playing or rotating players who should they do this with.

Hey Eye, you sound like a mad parent, is this about you or are you a program guy. The Owls are playing in the third round against a very good football team and trying to make it to the Semi Finals. What the HECK!!!!! Every youngman on that team has a role and they all have a hand in the success of the program. Some Roles are larger than others but they contribute everyday.

I think Friday's game is going to be much much closer than the last one. After talking to coaches and players from Farragut the game is gonna be much different than the last game. I believe some of the new things that are being put in are going to work in Farragut's advantage. With all that said I am sure Ooltewah is going make some changes, though probably not as many as Farragut since they beat us pretty good. I can't wait for this game. Friday is gonna be a great day. In the morning getting my new Blackberry Storm, and then that evening getting to see this great game. Boy what a day!!! Will hold off on the prediction until I hear the final game plan and changes.

Yes to be honest with you, I think with the athletes they have any decent coach could coach them to a winning record, 2nd the response was to the specific comment that coaches win the game and according to his comment players have nothing to do with it, monroe might call a trap but you better believe it takes an athletic offensive line and running back, 3rd he was given the job but I can bet he knew what he was getting into he was going to go to some scrub school, 4th as far as 'your team' cleveland, they were 1 pt away from region champs, and both loses were by 1 pt a piece until maryville and they beat region champs rhea 41-7 so i guess the athletes have nothing to do with it but according to your buddy they must have some legend coach, Mind you through none of this I have said monroe wasn t a GREAT coach, I said don t think its all in the coaches, the players are the one playing and a lot of where ooltewah is because of athletes

speaking of cocky of stuart, I m sure jaquez is losing sleep for the rest of the week, everyone from the owls have said it will be a close game, I m glad you wrote a big check for will jackson it s going to be sad when he cant cash it

Good Enough for Georgia Tech to cash it ( and other BIG time programs tried to get him). If Will is moved to 36's side then that will be an awesome matchup to watch all night. Both great players. Probabyl best football players on each team and most physical. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I can't wait for this game. Friday is gonna be a great day. In the morning getting my new Blackberry Storm, and then that evening getting to see this great game. Boy what a day!!!

This just proves I'm even more ancient and more "out of touch" than I previously thought.

i love how cocky ooltewah's fans are. i guess they havent seen farragut's power yet since we were in the shotgun all last game. all i have to say is jaquez smith, get ready to meet will jackson, all 6'5'' 280 of him.

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

Good Enough for Georgia Tech to cash it ( and other BIG time programs tried to get him). If Will is moved to 36's side then that will be an awesome matchup to watch all night. Both great players. Probabyl best football players on each team and most physical. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But which side is 36's?

As I said in my very first post ever. Good coaches win games, great coaches win championships. Coach Monroe is a great coach. Does he do things like I want every time, no but I have never won a state championship either.

As Cletus said, which side is #36's? He lines up all over the field. So if you plan on taking your Mr. Jackson and manning up on him, he better be prepared to be on the left, right and middle. This will confuse your O line so much that you won't get anything done.

Finally, both teams have made changes since the first game the outcome will be decided by who executes their game plan. This should be a great HS football game and I can't wait until Friday.

Go Owls