Farragut @ Ooltewah Round 3

AdmiralMan

I think this game will be closer than the first one, but with Ooltewah winning by 10-14 points. I know most Farragut fans won't agree with this, but when a team gets beat as bad as the Admirals were beaten by the Owls, the mental psyche' at the age of these players is deeply affected. Ooltewah totally destroyed Farragut in that first game, both physically and mentally. I think the fear of playing Ooltewah again and them having to re-live those moments will outweigh Farragut's desire to get revenge for the annihilation they received just a few short weeks ago. It will be very hard for the Farragut coaches to get their players mentally prepared.

Don't have to go back to far to see something close to this.

Oct 17

Ooltewah 31

Farragut 3

Nov 21 ( 5A Qtr Final )

Ooltewah

Farragut

Oct. 13 @ Smyrna

Smyrna 0

Riverdale 49

Nov 17 ( 5A Qtr Final ) @ Riverdale

Smyrna 9

Riverdale 7

Still can't believe that turnaround.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Owls.

Lets represent Chatt, even though we just play people who can't cut it at Ooltewah. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As baller said, "Whatever." The trash talk never ceases to amaze me. The Owls have a great team...the Admirals (that's for you, cletus) have a great team. I look forward to a great night of football, played by a great bunch of kids. The winner wins, the loser loses and lessons are learned by both. And then there's next year.

Farragut should copy Soddy-Daisy's gameplan on defense. Put 8 or 9 in the box. two busted plays by Ooltewah and they squeaked by. Make them throw the ball and you'll have a chance to win. Soddy Daisy had the ball inside the 30 3 times, once inside the 20 Friday night and just couldn't convert. ANyways good luck to both teams

Farragut should copy Soddy-Daisy's gameplan on defense. Put 8 or 9 in the box. two busted plays by Ooltewah and they squeaked by. Make them throw the ball and you'll have a chance to win. Soddy Daisy had the ball inside the 30 3 times, once inside the 20 Friday night and just couldn't convert. ANyways good luck to both teams

The busted plays were Soddy!

Don't have to go back to far to see something close to this.

Oct 17

Ooltewah 31

Farragut 3

Nov 21 ( 5A Qtr Final )

Ooltewah

Farragut

Oct. 13 @ Smyrna

Smyrna 0

Riverdale 49

Nov 17 ( 5A Qtr Final ) @ Riverdale

Smyrna 9

Riverdale 7

Still can't believe that turnaround.

You do have a point, but you didn't complete your research:

Week 8 - October 12 @ Ooltewah - Ooltewah 30, Farragut 28

Quarterfinals - November 17 @ Ooltewah - Ooltewah 42, Farragut 14

Week 8 - @ Farragut - Farragut 35, Ooltewah 7

Second Round @ Farragut - Farragut 33, Ooltewah 16

OWLS SHOULD WIN,by how much,well that's up to the boys,but the last time Ooltewah had a close game or got beat,.,they went on a tear.BEAT the crap out of everybody.WAS the soddy game another wake-up,smack in the mouth,who's your daddy GAME? We'll see this friday.if,owls beat farragut bad,again,everybody else from here on out better be ready for a BEAT-DOWN!!!!!

I feel so out of it not being able to watch last Friday. Did the Owls just play bend but don't break D and a safe don't lose the game O. How about Farragut? Saw some stats of their game against McMinn, but no real recap. I saw on the McMinn Farragut thread that a number 17 got tossed, but couldn't figure out which team he played for. Was this Farragut's #17 and if so is he a big part of the team? Any injuries for either team from last Friday?

Need news not trash talk. Should be a great game with the winner having to play either Smyrna or Oakland.

Go Owls

Farragut just doesnt match up well against the owls. The owls have superior special teams play. They took that totally away from soddy Daisy, which is a big part of Soddy's game. The owls run defense is very stout, Ads will have to throw. The Admirals can throw the ball, but they cant throw it like Soddy can. I like the owls by atleast 14 in this game.