Farragut @ Ooltewah Round 3

AdmiralMan

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets all agree on one thing no matter how much we hate eachother. whoever wins this game will win state.

i still like Farragut though 13-10, stickin to it.

Well smyrna or oakland might have something to say about that,come next week. HONESTLY,TELL ME THIS:how does a team get beat as bad as Farragut did 31-3 (and it wasn't even that close) think,they have a chance against a team that destroyed them in EVERY PHASE of the game? REALLY,explain that to me. FARRAGUT does not match-up well against OOLTEWAH.

Well smyrna or oakland might have something to say about that,come next week. HONESTLY,TELL ME THIS:how does a team get beat as bad as Farragut did 31-3 (and it wasn't even that close) think,they have a chance against a team that destroyed them in EVERY PHASE of the game? REALLY,explain that to me. FARRAGUT does not match-up well against OOLTEWAH.

you, my friend, are an idiot. if you watched the last game we got whipped by their defense. as much as ooltewah had the ball, and as much as our D was on the field, we did pretty well (minus a few big runs).

you, my friend, are an idiot. if you watched the last game we got whipped by their defense. as much as ooltewah had the ball, and as much as our D was on the field, we did pretty well (minus a few big runs).

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS??!!!! Did you read your own post? The owls TEAM.....DESTROYED Farragut!!!! The owls defense killed you all,your QB got the living daylights knocked-out of him about 20 times at least!!!! your RB was knocked out of the game in 2 plays!!! your o-line argued and cried all-night...your coach got mad at the owls and the refs.....what the REFs should have done was THROW FARRAGUT'S entire O-LINE out of the game and penalize them w/FAILURE TO APPEAR!!!! DUDE,you have got to be kidding w/this post. The Ooltewah offensive line knocked farragut's scrawny little,3-man down linemen around like they were a bunch of grade-school girls!!!! 5 LINEBACKERS? what a joke...I seen little ole' ladies getting mugged in the street put up a better fight!!!! Minus a few big runs? whatta ever...if you think for one minute FARRAGUT can run against the owls defense you are insane. Special teams even dominated.The only thing FARRAGUT did better than Ooltewah was LOSE!!! See you tonight....MY FRIEND. All ad fans are not this stupid,good luck to everyone be safe,play hard.

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS??!!!! Did you read your own post? The owls TEAM.....DESTROYED Farragut!!!! The owls defense killed you all,your QB got the living daylights knocked-out of him about 20 times at least!!!! your RB was knocked out of the game in 2 plays!!! your o-line argued and cried all-night...your coach got mad at the owls and the refs.....what the REFs should have done was THROW FARRAGUT'S entire O-LINE out of the game and penalize them w/FAILURE TO APPEAR!!!! DUDE,you have got to be kidding w/this post. The Ooltewah offensive line knocked farragut's scrawny little,3-man down linemen around like they were a bunch of grade-school girls!!!! 5 LINEBACKERS? what a joke...I bet kids at "NEVERLAND RANCH" put up a better fight!!!! Minus a few big runs? whatta ever...if you think for one minute FARRAGUT can run against the owls defense you are insane. Special teams even dominated.The only thing FARRAGUT did better than Ooltewah was LOSE!!! See you tonight....MY FRIEND. All ad fans are not this stupid,good luck to everyone be safe,play hard.

FatSak did you ever play football? You seem like one of those never played a down in his life kind of bloggers!

Scout.com Michigan has been interested in him as a LB. Video and Profile. The Owls DB is a MTSU Football commitment I believe he made that decision to become a two sport star for the Blue Raiders (Football & Track) I would say Track was the deciding factor in the case. Friday night will not be about scholarships or the past games played it will be about the Owl's Desire to become a State Championship Team. Go Owl's!.................................................

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p...p;nid=3921122... Let me know where it says Michigan

FatSak did you ever play football? You seem like one of those never played a down in his life kind of bloggers!

Did,I ever play football? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> NO-I never played a down /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's Friday and going to be a great night for football. Would love for the game to be a repeat of the last one, but I don't think it will be. Play your game Owls and play it hard. Leave nothing in the locker room bring it all to the field and the score will take care of itself.

Farragut fans, travel safe. Exit 11 in Ooltewah is still a mess although getting better. Remember the game starts at 7:00 so if you don't want to sit on I75 listening to it you better leave early.

Owl fans I heard you really made some noise last week, let's keep it up especially since we have the band back with you. Let's win this one so we can work off our turkey next week.

Go Owls