Farragut @ Ooltewah Round 3

AdmiralMan

Wow! I am impressed. This guy did a good thing, which is hard to find thses days. I send my thanks to Will Jackson as well!

Also, Thorough, I don't know who you are, but you earn my respect each and every time you post. I am PROUD to have you as an Owl fan!

I'm not hard to find on Friday nights, look for the "hat" and the laptop in the pressbox and you will find me.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I am impressed. This guy did a good thing, which is hard to find thses days. I send my thanks to Will Jackson as well!

Also, Thorough, I don't know who you are, but you earn my respect each and every time you post. I am PROUD to have you as an Owl fan!

THOROUGH IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not hard to find on Friday nights, look for the "hat" and the laptop in the pressbox and you will find me.

I need to get me a pimp hat

Thank you Will Jackson for turning the Georgia Tech coaches on to Jacquez Smith and also what I was told that you had said about him. That was a really classy move on your part (and somthing that you didn't have to do and that showed a ton of character) and I hope you do well fot the Ramblin' Wreck. Their coaches have been in contact with Coach Monroe wanting film on him and check out the campus. Good luck Admirals.

Will is an impressive young man in addition to being an outstanding, versatile offensive lineman. This Farragut SR class was a great group, which over their 3-year varsity careers went undefeated at home and advanced to the quarterfinals each year while winning a total of 31 games. For a majority of the games this year the WFIV broadcasts incorporated player interviews into the halftime show. All of the Farragut players I had the opportunity to talk with were intelligent, well-spoken, well-mannered, team-first guys. Throughout the season they built one another up, always played hard but clean, set several school marks (both individual and team), epitomized sportsmanship, and maintained the high standards of their predecessors. Simply put, they were very fun to cover and extremely easy to root for. They reflect well their parents and coaches.

Good luck to Ooltewah! I'll miss the intensity of the rivalry, and the always helpful, friendly fellas in the Owls' Nest pressbox (you know who you are).