Farragut @ Ooltewah Round 3

AdmiralMan

And only lost by 7. Not too bad. Personally the 2 first down things is unacceptable. I don't care who you are playing and how good their D is. 2 first downs is pathetic. I didn't make the trip down there, but listened to the game. Was Farragut trying to run the ball out of shotgun everytime? If so, after about the first 5 times it didn't work, they should have tried running out of a dif. formation. Running out of shotgun and losing 3-5 yards on first down every drive is ridiculous. I like coach Courtney and all, and he is the winningest coach at Farragut, but come on. Make some changes every now and then. I thought the play calling was terrible. Obviously not being at the game I couldn't see what was happening, and some of the plays probably were good calls here and there, just not executed. When are we going to learn that we can not run the ball against Ooltewah, atleast @ Ooltewah... the last 4 times we have played down there we probably have at most 200 rushing yards. For Farragut having a decent offense, this was a pathetic showing. Yes, Ooltewah's D is mostly to blame, but I gotta throw some blame on coaches as well, for terrible play calling. I was surprised Farragut's D played as well as they did. They played their best game of the season.

Congrats to Ooltewah on winning and dominating the game defensively. Hopefully with that D you can end up winning state. It seems much better than 2 years ago when you guys beat us to get to the semis. To Farragut people.. We had a great season, and only 1 team had our number this year, unfortunately for us we had to play them twice. Looking forward to next season, the Offense should still be fairly good. We have Reese and Van Dyne returning, alond with both running backs.

What is this whole thing Farragut's website is complaining about? Any reasoning? Obviously seems a little picky by the Farragut parents, but also no reason to not let them on the field..

"After the game, Ooltewah showed their usual lack of class, when they refused to let the Farragut parents on the field after the game. Traditionally, parents gather with their sons on the field after games, as they have done at every away game including the last three games at Ooltewah. On this night, however, Ooltewah had a police officer at the gate to make sure no parents could get to their sons after the game. That ... was the ultimate display of unsportmanslike conduct." Farragutfootball.com

to SuartRow, I know this is football blah blah blah, and I dunno if you know anything about the Clinton bball game from thursday night, but how can the refs call a game where 1 team shoots 52 free throws? Luckily for us, we shot them, but still.

I know someone already cleared this-up,but TSSAA doesn't allow anyone on the feild after games in the play-offs.For someone to call ooltewah classess is got to an absolute"MORON". Whoever wrote that page on farragut's website needs to go go home and think about next year and come-up with more excuses on why the ads lost.......TO EVERY OTHER FARRAGUT PLAYER AND FAN,PARENT,COACH ....GREAT YEAR AND GOOD-LUCK IN BASEBALL.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the game, Ooltewah showed their usual lack of class, when they refused to let the Farragut parents on the field after the game. Traditionally, parents gather with their sons on the field after games, as they have done at every away game including the last three games at Ooltewah. On this night, however, Ooltewah had a police officer at the gate to make sure no parents could get to their sons after the game. That ... was the ultimate display of unsportmanslike conduct.

www.FarragutFootball.com

Found that on the Farragut Football website. This is something you just don't say on a team website. Ooltewah's parents weren't allowed to go on the field either. They haven't been allowed all year. I guess Ooltewah is classless because they don't let parents on the field during playoffs...

I guess it was classless the first game when Owls put in the backup s at the end of the game as well??? Gotta be the dumbest thing i ve heard yet......besides (he hate me) adding me as a friend on here!!!!

Games over. Certain teams have certain rules for their stadium and Ooltewah didnt want anyone one the field. Just respect their rules and keep your heads held high. Calling them classless isnt gonna get you to the semis but probably make you feel better since you loss.

You have only total 7 post which all include how "great" Monroe is. You are just trying trying to push everyone's buttons. Funny guy or gal you are...

I am GUY who does not sit around thinking about other guy's b..lls......Just making a point a few day's back and it does not matter if I have 7 post's or 500 I have the right to say how I feel without someone calling me names such as yourself. Have a great day..

Games over. Certain teams have certain rules for their stadium and Ooltewah didnt want anyone one the field. Just respect their rules and keep your heads held high. Calling them classless isnt gonna get you to the semis but probably make you feel better since you loss.

Me loose???? We won!!!! You must be sadly mistaken my friend.

I know someone already cleared this-up,but TSSAA doesn't allow anyone on the feild after games in the play-offs.For someone to call ooltewah classess is got to an absolute"MORON". Whoever wrote that page on farragut's website needs to go go home and think about next year and come-up with more excuses on why the ads lost.......TO EVERY OTHER FARRAGUT PLAYER AND FAN,PARENT,COACH ....GREAT YEAR AND GOOD-LUCK IN BASEBALL.

you run your mouth to much. how bout you congratulate the other team like the Farragut posters (including myself) are doin. there's no reason to throw shots at farragut and then go "oh good season, good luck in baseball" which is just another example of an unnecessary jab. we will look forward to baseball and another state championship. thank you very much.

p.s. in response to ooltewah's sign that said "hey farragut, the cowboys want their uniforms back"...doesnt ooltewah copy their fight song from tennessee and not to mention their O's from ohio state...just a general observation.

good game both teams, i dont have any doubt now that ooltewah will win state. good luck next week vs. oakland.

you run your mouth to much. how bout you congratulate the other team like the Farragut posters (including myself) are doin. there's no reason to throw shots at farragut and then go "oh good season, good luck in baseball" which is just another example of an unnecessary jab. we will look forward to baseball and another state championship. thank you very much.

p.s. in response to ooltewah's sign that said "hey farragut, the cowboys want their uniforms back"...doesnt ooltewah copy their fight song from tennessee and not to mention their O's from ohio state...just a general observation.

good game both teams, i dont have any doubt now that ooltewah will win state. good luck next week vs. oakland.

Actually the "Rocky Top" fight song was first used in Chattanooga by, at the time, The University of Chattanooga. Tennessee actually copied it from them. The Owls are just showing support for their heritage. Great game Friday night and both teams showed why they have made a run for the title. It was the best defensive showing by any school(s) this season.

Go Owls!

our helmets say owls on them not an o. and im not sure you can steal a song, im pretty sure anybody can use them.