Farragut @ Ooltewah Round 3

AdmiralMan

I know someone already cleared this-up,but TSSAA doesn't allow anyone on the feild after games in the play-offs.For someone to call ooltewah classess is got to an absolute"MORON". Whoever wrote that page on farragut's website needs to go go home and think about next year and come-up with more excuses on why the ads lost.......TO EVERY OTHER FARRAGUT PLAYER AND FAN,PARENT,COACH ....GREAT YEAR AND GOOD-LUCK IN BASEBALL.

I'm with Mcminn and we as parents came on the field at DB and Farragut after the game.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut Defense has played there hearts out each week and gave our offense great chances to move the ball but if the coaches can't see what the defense is giving you and make some adjustment to it then we can not put points on the board. Did we forget our play book, and how to read a defense to see what they were giving us or do we even know how to make any adjustments at all. I was really surprised we kept trying the same old this all through the game. A two yard out, a homerun throw, that fake to one back and give to the other. Ooltewah was giving up the middle of the field all night long. Why didn't we throw a hitch and go, a slant pass or even throw to the tighend over the middle. Where was Encarnacion at in the running game. To have as many good football player's as we have on offense (6 good receivers, 3 or 4 good runningbacks along with a pretty good offense line) to make no adjustments throughout the game is really amazing to me in a big game like this. The defense play a great game last night and has throughout the year. Farragut offense coaches is going to have to find ways of changing there offense on game night if something is not working to win the big game. I thought the defense coaches did a great job of changing a few defensive line ups in this game to win but the offense of coaches look like deer in the headlights and had no clue how to make adjustments. Samething last year against Bearden and the samething this year against Ooltewah.

That is what I have been saying their problem has been for years now. The D, has had the same problem in the past as well, but I think it was obvious Ooltewah wasn't going to try and throw the ball on Farragut, even if the run game wasn't working. So the D, didn't really have to make changes, they just ended up getting worn out cause the offense was on the field for a minute at a time.

about the TSSAA rule, I have never seen this rule put into effect.. ever. Why is it all the sudden a big deal this game? Or is it a new rule put into effect on Friday? I can understand not wanting students and such rushing the field, but it's parents. What are they gonna do? They jsut want to walk on it and stand there. I mean if it's a rule, it's a rule, just seems odd for it to finally be put into effect after so many games.

That is what I have been saying their problem has been for years now. The D, has had the same problem in the past as well, but I think it was obvious Ooltewah wasn't going to try and throw the ball on Farragut, even if the run game wasn't working. So the D, didn't really have to make changes, they just ended up getting worn out cause the offense was on the field for a minute at a time.

about the TSSAA rule, I have never seen this rule put into effect.. ever. Why is it all the sudden a big deal this game? Or is it a new rule put into effect on Friday? I can understand not wanting students and such rushing the field, but it's parents. What are they gonna do? They jsut want to walk on it and stand there. I mean if it's a rule, it's a rule, just seems odd for it to finally be put into effect after so many games.

No one was alowed on the field at Bradley this year when the Owls were there. Guess it depends on the stadium.

This year at Clinton, they would announce for people to stay off the playing field until the two teams had a chance to meet at mid field. Then it was o.k for fans to go down and meet with the team and have a prayer and stuff like that.

No one has been allowed on Ooltewah's field after the game for at least the last two years, including Ooltewah's parents or students. It is standard procedure here. Nothing was done intentionally against Farragut.

It is also announced SEVERAL times ove the P.A. system that no one will be allowed on the field on the field after the game.

No spectators should be allowed on the field after games, especially hard-fought playoff games between rivals. Some of the parents can be just as belligerent as students.

I don't agree. We in Maryville enjoy the opportunity to shake a few hands of the opponents and pray with our kids and coaches after a game, win or lose, on the field. Community fellowship keeps us civil and part of the solution in a country that is struggling to keep its moral identity. I know it is not politically correct but it is apart of the real America.

I do think law enforcement should be between the two teams and around on the field.

Well, as another year of Farragut football is ended in the quarter finals im starting to think its a CURSE! Great game for the Farragut D man they played well! I knew it would be hard for our O to get alot of pts. but more then 7 i thought could happen. Anyways not wanting to rant to much i dont know why alot of Farragut fans got so mad about going on the field a rule is a rule even how bad of a rule it is. I really do not like the Owls but they have my respect and always did as a player and a fan. Great year Farragut Seniors nothing to hang our head about just ran into a beater team? I hate saying it but its true. Farragut played about 2 and a half perfect quarters and they needed four to win.

Good luck Owls...Finally win one for Region 2!

Well now on to next year with our TOUGH schedule...wow has anyone seen that thing yet i feel like were in the SEC next year!

No one has been allowed on Ooltewah's field after the game for at least the last two years, including Ooltewah's parents or students. It is standard procedure here. Nothing was done intentionally against Farragut.

It is also announced SEVERAL times ove the P.A. system that no one will be allowed on the field on the field after the game.

the parents and fans were allowed on the field earlier this year after the first game. im just saying, i dont have a problem with the rule, but thats probly the reason the parents are mad.

Actually the "Rocky Top" fight song was first used in Chattanooga by, at the time, The University of Chattanooga. Tennessee actually copied it from them. The Owls are just showing support for their heritage. Great game Friday night and both teams showed why they have made a run for the title. It was the best defensive showing by any school(s) this season.

Go Owls!

We can steal UTC fight song cause UTC is a joke and takes the people who cant get in to the real UT! So play UTC fight song because thats where your from!!!