CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

I see another very, very, very close game in hand. jo byrns has not lost a game in the rain in the last 4 years. if it rains jb wins. their offense and defense works AMAZINGLY well in the rain. another thing. this is the first time that i can remember the offense and defense getting better once the playoffs started. before we dropped off once the season ended. this might be the team that we have been looking for men. good luck jo byrns. i'll be unbiased and pick a winner later on this week after i do some homework.

Rain or shine... er mmm at night under the lights Jo Byrns 28 Casscade 7... I had a dream... i have to document and check out my ESP abilities. If the score is right, we may be getting elephants at the fair grounds? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that sums it up ? Wow your just as delusional as the rest. The only teams

that talk trash about Alabama are the ones that don't have to play them except for one,

the ones on the hill in Knoxville that got pounded the last 2 yrs. By the way how many

times has TN beat Saban as the Bama coach. Yeah there you go,, SHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! you make

more sense when you play quiet monkey, oops i mean mouse, awww heck its the

same difference. Thats just like a Vols fan, hate the Gators until they play a team you can't beat..

Keep on playin quiet monkey ... Shhhhhhhh ! ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO CASCADE CHAMPIONS !!

lol, maybe...i realize bama is good this year, but i put that up there for laughs from others that know its true! but seriosly who cares? you guys will be known for the best thing thats ever happened to knoxville! gettin rid of phillip fulmer! (although it wasnt all bama, it sure didnt hurt!) but for real, we need to stop talkin about this on here, and find another way to talk about it if we so choose, before they lock this thread!

Hey is this a CASCADE VS. JBS game forum ?

I'm sorry I thought I ran into the Tennessee Vols stink pitty party !

This is about high school football, not some overrated team that left their

washed up coach at the post too long so now all the fans are upset.

The fact of the matter is, there are no more Sabans & it's time for all of you to live with it.

There will be no big turn around for the Tennessee program because

Tennessee has become a basketball school. Why exactly do you think all you

hear about is how well Bruce Pearl & Pat Summit are doing. Besides,

the Vols stink anyway. They've had 1 great year since 1951 ?

OH YEAH ! ROLL TIDE !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now can we talk about CASCADE & JBS ! ! !

if saban told you to type that, i hope you know that he was lying. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

You can keep the same linemen, you just have to get the ones you got back in shape like Cutcliffe did. Atkins has to go as O-line coach. I don't think Leach uses tight ends at all unless it's third and goal or fourth and goal with less than a yard to go. Five wide sets don't allow for it. You're definitely right about needing some new receivers. They have to be intelligent as well as talented. Five wide gets you blitzed quite a bit. If you don't have receivers that know how to break off their routes, you're going to get your QB killed. And yes they obviously need something different at quarterback, which proved to be the single worst problem that led to the demise of Fulmer.

As long as they have recruited diversified o lineman they should be able to work with half of them or so but from what it appears they haven't but they may be able to get some of them in shape.

Well snoball, fallacy is an invalid form of an argument, you just can't spell. Go Champs!! Why are you on the Cascade board, we that exciting?

it also means; erroneous, which means; containing an error or errors. that's the tough part about english, sometime words can have two meanings! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> those crazy brits! /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> what were they thinking?!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

...and this is a joe burns thread, you just got lucky enough to be a part of it, muchacho!

Y'all got to slow down...quality over quantity!

This should be another great game between these two teams. Cascade has to prepare for off-tackle run plays and JB has to prepare for fake punts and hook and laterals and this one should end up 0-0 right?

I know ABSOLUTELY no one from Cascade will agree with this but I really think it's the truth...other than having another home game, nobody and I mean nobody from Cascade wanted to see JB come back on the schedule. I know, I know, that's not what y'all were thinking but that's what I truly believe. I have my reasons for believing that but I won't put them on here for the sake of not giving anybody too much bulletin board material. Regardless of whether anybody believes that, JB is playing lights out right now and I really, really like their chances in this game. It should be another great night at the stable for the Devils.

Y'all got to slow down...quality over quantity!

This should be another great game between these two teams. Cascade has to prepare for off-tackle run plays and JB has to prepare for fake punts and hook and laterals and this one should end up 0-0 right?

I know ABSOLUTELY no one from Cascade will agree with this but I really think it's the truth...other than having another home game, nobody and I mean nobody from Cascade wanted to see JB come back on the schedule. I know, I know, that's not what y'all were thinking but that's what I truly believe. I have my reasons for believing that but I won't put them on here for the sake of not giving anybody too much bulletin board material. Regardless of whether anybody believes that, JB is playing lights out right now and I really, really like their chances in this game. It should be another great night at the stable for the Devils.

Good to see you post Moto, Cascade has not let up since we played yall either. Your boys better bring it because Cascades is ready for the battle. This will be one of the best games of the week.

What a retarded post. Alabama has how many National Championships ? Yeah Right,

Tennessee is really closing that gap, NOT ! Also, Alabama is at the top again & TN may

never recover. Saban tucked & run huh ? so i guess Nick Saban, Pete Carroll & Butch Davis

all stink huh ? Since they all did the same thing & are proven winners. I myself hope

Tennessee never wins another game due to the ignorance of "SOME" of the convict orange faithful...

beside don't you have some trash to pick up with ya jailbird orange on ? 1998 Nat'nl

Champs, how much has Leonard Little spent to stay outta the orange & jail... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ROLL TIDE !! & GO CASCADE CHAMPIONS !!

Wow, I have never heard that 1 b/4. I am taking you are from Bama; or are you just 1 of those fans that jumps on the ban wagon? I know I know, you have been a Bama fan every since the 3rd month you were in your mom's tummy..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Wow, I have never heard that 1 b/4. I am taking you are from Bama; or are you just 1 of those fans that jumps on the ban wagon? I know Iknow, you have been a Bama fan every since the 3rd month you were in your mom's tummy..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

LOL Roll Turd roll down the toilet bowl lol...