reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhodes is going good for me, the school itself is extremely tough but i am making it. As far as football goes, I am having a blast I started the last 3 games of the year. And had my first double digit tackle game a few weeks ago! I think I ended up with around 30 tackles and 4 tfl's and I also had a blocked punt! I hope i get to see some of the players b4 the game and help get them going, although i doubt they need any extra motivation! See u guys there!!!

P.S.- Was Jo Byrns as impressive against Wayne Co. as the score showed?

Congrats on your season man! Good to see you posting again. I'm sure you're right about JB not needing any extra motivation, but you and many others that practiced and played alongside these current Devils showing up and supporting them will only stoke the fire more. ...and as moto said, yes they were that impressive. Probably the best performance so far. Long bus ride? What long bus ride? They took care of biz'niz!

SHE'S NOT LYING, SHE WAS ALWAYS THE NICER ONE, JO BYRNS WILL WIN FRIDAY NIGHT I JUST HATE THAT A SCHOOL THAT'S LOST 2 REGULAR SEASON GAMES IN 4 YEARS CAN'T GET NO RESPECT

Be careful newbie!!! Depending on the context (or lack of other readers comprehension), throwing words around like respect, luck, officiating, recruit, weather, etc., might open up a can of worms you may not be ready for! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Be careful newbie!!! Depending on the context (or lack of other readers comprehension), throwing words around like respect, luck, officiating, recruit, weather, etc., might open up a can of worms you may not be ready for! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

LOL.......Yeah, what he said......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

SHE'S NOT LYING, SHE WAS ALWAYS THE NICER ONE, JO BYRNS WILL WIN FRIDAY NIGHT I JUST HATE THAT A SCHOOL THAT'S LOST 2 REGULAR SEASON GAMES IN 4 YEARS CAN'T GET NO RESPECT

That is not necessarily true about me being the nice one I'm just teasing don't all caps that will get you into trouble too they will think tht you are yelling. We will just have to show them on the field what we are made of.

Warriorsfan11, we'd love to have you join us Friday night. I know it's a pretty good drive for you, but it should be a heck of a game for any football fan to watch. We'll be meeting before the game and would welcome your input.

I would love to come see this game. Because I am sure that it will live up to the hype. However, our high school basketball kicks off friday night so I suppose I better go cheer for Mr. Tummins with the round ball in his hands for a while now! See thats what us guys that loose have to do......resort to another sport till next year. But good luck to you all.

i say jo byrns will win go get it done red devils

Yet another converted WC fan... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ... Everyone likes to say they got knocked out by the best team on their side of the bracket, so I understand you throwing your support behind JB. I'm sure Catsfan1 will be supporting us though. He is very fond of me.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I would love to come see this game. Because I am sure that it will live up to the hype. However, our high school basketball kicks off friday night so I suppose I better go cheer for Mr. Tummins with the round ball in his hands for a while now! See thats what us guys that loose have to do......resort to another sport till next year. But good luck to you all.

No problem Man, maybe our paths will cross again some time. Good luck in your pursuit of a coaching career.