reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you pick Cascade this week to win then by all means pick McKenzie to beat us next week. I will give you til tomorrow to change your mind.

You talking about me of course I have a heart. If I didn't I would be bringing up things like pink shirts.

Wooooo, ? 38's gonna pull the vodoo doll out tomorrow...LOL

And what happens if I dont change my mind /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

OK, kiddies. Here is the latest story on Friday night's game. There may be another in tomorrow. We'll see how the night goes.

http://www.t-g.com/story/1479607.html

Oh yeah, it would take more than a Sonic gift card. I see now I have to smack a friend of mine upside the head.

Looks like Kenny is trying to downplay the significance of this game for his players so they don't get all up tight. Slice it how you want but this is not just another game. This is the third round and you're playing your Nemesis; it's win or go home. It doesn't get any bigger than this right now. All of Bedford Co. will be there watching and knowing in the back of there mind what happens when JB comes to town. Like I told Wayne Co. Y'all had a good year but JB takes this game. This just ain't y'alls year but don't worry y'all are still young and there's always next year.

Looks like Kenny is trying to downplay the significance of this game for his players so they don't get all up tight. Slice it how you want but this is not just another game. This is the third round and you're playing your Nemesis; it's win or go home. It doesn't get any bigger than this right now. All of Bedford Co. will be there watching and knowing in the back of there mind what happens when JB comes to town. Like I told Wayne Co. Y'all had a good year but JB takes this game. This just ain't y'alls year but don't worry y'all are still young and there's always next year.

Moto you must be feeling it too. This is a side of you I haven't seen from before. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What say you about all of these predictions for a shoot out. I still say that the winning team scores less than thirty unless it goes into overtime wouldn't that be a hoot. I can see it now the Champs have to settle for a field goal from that great Molder kid but then JB scores a touch down on the very first play of their overtime series yep I like that scenrio.

Moto you must be feeling it too. This is a side of you I haven't seen from before. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What say you about all of these predictions for a shoot out. I still say that the winning team scores less than thirty unless it goes into overtime wouldn't that be a hoot. I can see it now the Champs have to settle for a field goal from that great Molder kid but then JB scores a touch down on the very first play of their overtime series yep I like that scenrio.

Hey it's playoff time...I gotta throw a few jabs in there. As far as scoring goes, I don't know. I really thought the last time we played them the first one to 35 wins. I didn't realize JB could hold them to 2 TD's but it happened and it could very well happen again. Both teams had turnovers and stalled drives deep in the others territory so if both correct those mistakes we could have a higher scoring game. The closest I could get to a prediction is the first one to 28 wins.