reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point, you idiot, was to get your fans to tell us why you were going to win instead of saying you were going to win because of what previous teams did.

for ur info ur the idiot who picked cascade not me why should i have to explain how we were going to win we play football the players on this team were the only ones who knew how they were going to win u might want to watch that big mouth u got before it overloads that big arse of urs with ur name calling

sorry i missed this one, but great job jo byrns! i knew you guys would, and could pull it out!

congrats on your season cascade, nothin to be ashamed of!

I agree. Sorry to see that a handful of your fans have to get on here and be all snooty after the fact but the Red Devils themselves won the game in the trenches and never let up. Like I said earlier this afternoon, if you were to win it would be because of your blue collar style and that couldn't have been closer to the truth. JB dug in, knocked folks off the ball and was patient enough to with the 4 yards a clip. I tip my hat. Now, go rep Region 5 proudly in the semis. If some of your people will shut the heck up, I'll definitely be rooting for you.

I think he's going to have his best game yet.......book it!

I knew LK was going to have a great game. I could tell during the MC game that he was hitting the holes even harder than he had been,but the biggest improvement that I saw in him was his vision of the field,and finding the small open crease once he's past the line of scrimmage

by no means was i refering to u trey on that post nice to meet you too. appreciate the congrats man you going to make it to the dungeon fri. should have a sale on jb apparell

I always try to live up to my wagers. I have to go down to Fayetteville on Friday to work on the new house my wife and I purchased two weeks ago but I am planning on getting to work early on it so I can make it up to JB. Sorry for the ignorant comments you had to read tonight from certain Cascade fans after the game was over. Some people need to practice what they preached all week to other posters earlier in the week. It shows true character in a person when they are a sore loser. Go get the rebs next week!

It seems that the home team should be the underdog when these 2 teams meet lol

Apparently lol.

The point, you idiot, was to get your fans to tell us why you were going to win instead of saying you were going to win because of what previous teams did.

hey babies an memories i do believe i told u how we where going to win and that we did in grand style to myself i was very impressed with our defense tonight they did what they had to do to make our game plan work at least what i thought our game plan would be was shocked tha cascade only had 89 total yards on offense .

hey babies an memories i do believe i told u how we where going to win and that we did in grand style to myself i was very impressed with our defense tonight they did what they had to do to make our game plan work at least what i thought our game plan would be was shocked tha cascade only had 89 total yards on offense .

Yeah, I don't remember who it was that told me how you were planning on winning but I gave that person props for actually coming forth and saying how instead of pointing at the past, which bears of no consequence. Thanks. And, if that was you, you were exactly right. Like I said, if you won, it would be old school football. You followed that to a T. Congrats.

As for that other dude, don't get mad at me for calling you an idiot when you post hateful stuff with folks calling me a bum and bozo and such. I got on here tonight to simply tip my hat to your boys for playing their tails off in a big big game. Just accept my props and go play McKenzie.

Congratulations Jo Byrns on a great win... as the saying goes "defense wins championships" and you have a good one... The Red Devils had it all together last night and they deserved to win. As a Cascade fan it was a hard game to watch because you knew that #44 was coming up the middle but we couldn't stop him. That was the first time that a Cascade has been held to zero on the scoreboard in a long time.

Congratulation to the Cascade Champions on a great football season. The Cascade football program continues to improve year by year and this year??™s team went farther than any Cascade team had gone before. It hurts to lose but it not so bad when you know you lost to a good team. You can wear your ???2008 Region 5 Championship??? the rest of your life. You won it and the entire community is very proud of what you have accomplished.

I??™ll support Jo Byrns and I hope they get a shot at the gold ball. It was good to meet several of the CoachT poster and fans from Jo Byrns last night. You??™re a class act in my book??¦ good luck next week??¦

Surely your ignorant tail doesn't think that Clint is better than Colton cause he caught a wide open TD pass and then caught a tipped ball that should have been intercepted. Colton was a man, no way around that. Can't believe you would dis the region back of the year like that.

now snse i am so ignorant where in my post did i say he was better i said he was good enough to score 2 td ,,,i think you need to shut up & sit down or we can settle this another way enough said i have seen them both play sense thay was pee weee so and colton played along with my son every yr and your right colton was a man even then to be as small as he was,,,, so who are you to judge sense your a small town paper boy,,,,i come to shelbyville every other week if you would like to meet and talk more about this JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN

I agree. Sorry to see that a handful of your fans have to get on here and be all snooty after the fact but the Red Devils themselves won the game in the trenches and never let up. Like I said earlier this afternoon, if you were to win it would be because of your blue collar style and that couldn't have been closer to the truth. JB dug in, knocked folks off the ball and was patient enough to with the 4 yards a clip. I tip my hat. Now, go rep Region 5 proudly in the semis. If some of your people will shut the heck up, I'll definitely be rooting for you.

personally after some of your post ,,,sense say 1 pm fri, i could care less who you root for