AE @ KC

chokeonaloaf

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that was funny there... I just sent that to my fam that attends AE. But you know I stand behind my Roadrunners win or lose. Its fun getting on here talking trash to everyone not just 2-3a fans.. I've made so many enemies this year it ain't funny. But I think Photoman of Fulton takes the award as the biggest trash talker of region 2-3A... Yeah I'm going to miss playing against Catholic and that funky offense you guys run /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but in my opinion, that'll be unstoppable in 5A. I wish you the best of luck there... And you see ScottA11, you're already thinking next year that's what I like about you.. You already know you're boys are going out this Friday.. You're a true Roadrunner/Irsih Fan. LOL ROFLMAO

You're right.... A Catholic kid made a stupid choice and you can remember it still today. Probably should have sat out... What would people remember if it was 8 Catholic players and not just one?

Things like this have happened in MANY Knoxville area schools. We have had our share of problems that were made public regarding player behavior. It is not an AE thing or a Catholic thing.

AAU is just like a pickup game. No form of government is involved. Failing in school does not keep them from playing in a game.

Anybody can play from any where. As long as you are a certain age.

The main thing is it happen and they were allowed to play.. So what's the difference between AE players and those players?

Secondly, the media made this situation big!!!!!! And I think it is an AE thing.. There's kids from all kinds of schools that get in trouble with the law over the weekend but its not being flashed on the tv screen or being typed in the newspaper. Come on now, what about that gang fight in Nashville yesterday. I didn't see and threads on CoachT about that? I didn't see any Newspaper clippings in the newspaper today? The media and a lot of folks in Knoxville or the state of TN are bias toward AE. They make that school into something their not..

You know I'm praying that they go ahead and win it all this year.. They need to gain their respect like they did in 2001.

Let's GO AE Forget them Haters!! Let them Haters be your Motivators... Tell them Irish what they want to hear!!!!

The main thing is it happen and they were allowed to play.. So what's the difference between AE players and those players?

Secondly, the media made this situation big!!!!!! And I think it is an AE thing.. There's kids from all kinds of schools that get in trouble with the law over the weekend but its not being flashed on the tv screen or being typed in the newspaper. Come on now, what about that gang fight in Nashville yesterday. I didn't see and threads on CoachT about that? I didn't see any Newspaper clippings in the newspaper today? The media and a lot of folks in Knoxville or the state of TN are bias toward AE. They make that school into something their not..

You know I'm praying that they go ahead and win it all this year.. They need to gain their respect like they did in 2001.

Let's GO AE Forget them Haters!! Let them Haters be your Motivators... Tell them Irish what they want to hear!!!!

Don't shift the blame Turtle.... This is not the O'Rielly Spin Factor. I feel your anger and understand your passion, but don't defend them any more. They dug this hole and now they get to sit in it. If AE loses, I hope they feel responsible for letting the rest of the team down. These 8 players need to look in the mirror and reflect on their final contribution to their team & community.

Turtle, I hope the winner of this game goes on to win it all and prove 2-3A is still king. But I feel with the suspended players not playing it should be KC's to lose. With that being said, the right thing was done. And despite what has went on with other programs, this is about AE and their players that made very bad choices. Doesn't make them bad kids but they did make bad choices. You make this sound like winning is more important than learning a valuable lesson.

Both teams play in the toughest region in the state and both are really good football teams, but I think Catholic has the advantage in this one. Playing at KC is always a hard task (LA knows that all to well) and AE will have to play lights out to get the victory. After seeing both teams play this year I'm going with KC in a close, hard fought game. I'm with BigDaddy_1, I hope the winner of this game brings home the gold ball. What better way to move to the new classifications than to have this region end on a dominant note. Good luck to both teams!

Why should they be suspended? They haven't been proven guilty of anything. Unless this game is being played in China then they should be allowed to play until they are PROVEN guilty. All you people were sure OJ was guilty and he was proved innocent in a court of law.

Tennessee suspended Nilo Silvan one year because someone cried rape and he was proved innocent. Remember you are innocent until proven guilty so as of now these guys are innocent.

First of all neither of these situations involved the crimes being caught on camera. You must understand that for these charges to be levied video and 2 witnesses are required. Secondly, OJ was never proved innocent. Guilty folks can't be proven innocent. He was found "not guilty" because of inadequate prosecutors. Finally, he was found "guilty" by overwhelming evidence in the civil trial. These thieves were caught on camera, in the act, red-handed. One question: if you were leaving the store at that very moment these guys were approached, would you have ran from and possibly attempted to jump in a car to escape? Answer: only if you had a reason to run.

Tennessee suspended Nilo Silvan one year because someone cried rape and he was proved innocent. Remember you are innocent until proven guilty so as of now these guys are innocent.

First of all neither of these situations involved the crimes being caught on camera. You must understand that for these charges to be levied video and 2 witnesses are required. Secondly, OJ was never proved innocent. Guilty folks can't be proven innocent. He was found "not guilty" because of inadequate prosecutors. Finally, he was found "guilty" by overwhelming evidence in the civil trial. These thieves were caught on camera, in the act, red-handed. One question: if you were leaving the store at that very moment these guys were approached, would you have ran from and possibly attempted to jump in a car to escape? Answer: only if you had a reason to run.

Will the boys get to play tomorrow?