AE @ KC

chokeonaloaf

Yeah, they did a nice job of stomping on that Falcon this year too? Yeah go ahead and say it, "They didn't do that this year!" That's my point exactly. The 50 yard line is where it goes down at, if you decide to waste a lot of paint and put your mascot on the 50 just rest assure it'll be messed up..

Photoman, who you picking Friday? you know the saying around 2-3a schools is this C.C.T. meaning Catholic Choking Time. So come on I'll save you and your Falcons peeps a seat on the AE bandwagon... ALL ABOARD!! This is a time when AE and Fulton become partners.. AE cheered you on last year so you all should be doing the same instead of getting on here hating against them

I think Catholic should win... However with that being said, I thought Kingston should have won twice. My score predictor is not so accurate lately. If AE wins it will be on solid defense and a couple of big plays. If Catholic wins, it's because they did what they were suppose to do and didn't have any breakdowns in the secondary. But my logic just comes down to a coin flip. I see both teams capable of the win with the winner bypassing the 4th round to advance to meet a solid David Lipscomb in the final.

I appreciate you saving the seat, but I wont be riding any bandwagon. I'll only be going to count the Old Navy hoodies.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"8 ae players arrested for shoplifting ring in knoxville but will still play against kc on friday" wbir.com

ok cmon coach g that has to change for the kids to learn anything where r the morals

Wow, I have no comment about this situation.. However, i know Coach Graham, Mr. Perry(AE's principal), and Mr. Quinn(knox County Schools AD) will handle this situation the best way they can. Like someone stated on the WBIR website, these players are innocent until proven guitly.. My fingers are crossed... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Wow, I have no comment about this situation.. However, i know Coach Graham, Mr. Perry(AE's principal), and Mr. Quinn(knox County Schools AD) will handle this situation the best way they can. Like someone stated on the WBIR website, these players are innocent until proven guitly.. My fingers are crossed... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

WBIR is reporting that all 8 players will play this Friday. Innocent or not, I don't know how you can let these guys play. This isn't some petty theft case, this actually turned out to be a theft ring, and each of these guys are being charged with felony theft (Class E). I know it's a double-edged sword, but I think you have to suspend these players until further notice. Pick your poison - suspend these kids when they were actually innocent, or let them play and find out that they actually were guilty?

Honestly, I agree with you so heartly. However, I think since it has nothing to do with the school itself, the school has no say so what's going on. Coach Graham can't be everywhere 24-7 and the only thing he can do is coach his team. Yes, this happen at a bad time when AE is just 3 wins shy of a state title but like I said, Coach Graham will do whatever he feels is neccessary. But still what can he really do if it didn't happen at the school or on school grounds?

FYI: There is no difference from what had happend just last year to the quarterback from West. He was charged by police for having a party with drinks. He was drunk and others were charged too. He played in a Playoff game. So what can the school system really do without getting sued?

Now let's keep posting on the game not these young men that made a bad decision. THANKS.... I mean, i don't know the details I didn't find out until nakedhogan posted it so.. I say LET IT GO and let's talk FOOTBALL

THANKS... /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

If the AE players are allowed to play friday it will be a real show of what AE teaches its kids.

It doesn't matter if the coach can keep a watch over them, it's not a football issue. It IS, however, a school issue. These players are being charged with "Class E felony theft over 500 dollars". How can you not at the very least suspend a student for being charged with a felony? It doesn't have to be a football issue, because the school is over the football team.

Catholic can't win. I don't mean they won't win. I mean they can't. They are incapable of winning this game. Under Coach Pemberton, the Irish have made it to the third round of the play-offs 3 times. All three times they have faced teams they had beaten before. All 3 times they have lost (19-24 vs. BGA in 2003, 20-24 vs. Livingston Academy in 2005, 13-18 vs. Fulton in 2006). This will be no different.

Austin-East by 21.

Not much of a coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a real good message has been received . play as a team and steal as a team.

I have nothing to do with this school and man Im glad I don't .

Sounds like this coach needs to look for a new line of work.

I bet the school board will take a hit at election time as well .

Not much of a coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a real good message has been received . play as a team and steal as a team.

I have nothing to do with this school and man Im glad I don't .

Sounds like this coach needs to look for a new line of work.

I bet the school board will take a hit at election time as well .

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not everybody lives by decent morals like coach Mosier @ Midway does.

orangeblur did u play for coach P cause i did and i don't remember "if u don't practice you don't play" i do remember coach P wanting to win. Honestly i don't know how u can complain about one kid not getting the ball in this offense the ball gets spread around plenty at rb and fb hints yard per carry right around 7.5 for both Howantiz and Cozart and the fb is'nt half bad either. but i guess my real problem with what u said is u come off like an angry dad realing off combine and camp stats like there td's, ask ae if they care and that should answer your combine points. However i do like Cozart but im glad the way hes being used its like he's being saved and if u look back to past years the Kc teams that more or less featured a back were alot easier to prepare for and play against.

P.S. what does coach P have to do to get respect ? if u have a problem with coaching look at the past and realize it could be alot worse catholic is lightyears from Chait days

your real problem is more of a perception than reality...I'm not angry at all.....and your point makes no sense...they are "saving him"...saving him for what?....its either win or go home.....so I have to play for Coach P to have an opinion about the coaching philosophy...yeah that makes sense too...

I didnt talk bad about Coach P at all...I said it was odd that Cozart isnt getting more touches...now if you want to make up stuff to fit your argument....then there is nothing I can do about that...but to say I'm an angry dad..when you really dont know me or who I am..is somewhat reckless....you can say whatever you want about his rules when you played or whatever.....bottomline is I've been told by CURRENT players that Coach P told them that if you dont practice you dont play...and you dont want me to tell you what AE thinks about Coach P...I know the AE folks very well...and since you brought it up....the A-E people that I talk to wonder the same thing.........Cozart has been under utilized at Catholic...and if you can't see that..regardless if you played for Catholic or not then that is your view of the situation...of course know that people are going to have different views......its so much of a problem for Cozart that his dad met with your principal yesterday about the situation.....its a problem and many other people view it as such other than me....so get off your high horse because you played for him.....in the grand scheme of things your playing situation and Cozart's could be very different....

Catholic can't win. I don't mean they won't win. I mean they can't. They are incapable of winning this game. Under Coach Pemberton, the Irish have made it to the third round of the play-offs 3 times. All three times they have faced teams they had beaten before. All 3 times they have lost (19-24 vs. BGA in 2003, 20-24 vs. Livingston Academy in 2005, 13-18 vs. Fulton in 2006). This will be no different.

Austin-East by 21.

Have you even seen Catholic play? Any prediction that has another team winning by more than 7 to 10 points is ridiculous....this game will be extremely close

yeah...its a touchy situation...I dont know if they would play for me...but then again I'm not armed with all the facts...I'm sure there is a method to the madness....