Mitchell vs. Dyersburg

trojanfan007

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pulling for Dyersburg but this one will be close.

thanks for the support......coach counce has quite a few friends and family at henry county.....know that he is pulling for the PATS to bring home a gold ball....

congrats to the dyersburg trojans.....back in feb, i thought that this team would be a 3rd or 4th place seed......the offense is all so young.......the coaches and the players have worked very hard to get to where they are....the players/coaches are to be commended for their hard work.....

the coaches said in feb that it takes three years for this new system to fully develope......many of us close to the program have seen great results early and we are even more excited about the future......

the mitchell game will be a tuff matchup for dyersburg....mitchell is very good....they put up impressive numbers on crockett and haywood......the trojans will have their hands full and will be the underdogs on paper......

the dyersburg community is very proud of this TEAM....

fyi......everyone be sure to come early to the game friday......gonna be a few surprises.....

thanks for the support......coach counce has quite a few friends and family at henry county.....know that he is pulling for the PATS to bring home a gold ball....

congrats to the dyersburg trojans.....back in feb, i thought that this team would be a 3rd or 4th place seed......the offense is all so young.......the coaches and the players have worked very hard to get to where they are....the players/coaches are to be commended for their hard work.....

the coaches said in feb that it takes three years for this new system to fully develope......many of us close to the program have seen great results early and we are even more excited about the future......

the mitchell game will be a tuff matchup for dyersburg....mitchell is very good....they put up impressive numbers on crockett and haywood......the trojans will have their hands full and will be the underdogs on paper......

the dyersburg community is very proud of this TEAM....

fyi......everyone be sure to come early to the game friday......gonna be a few surprises.....

You know mg, I have already said this in another post but I will say it again. I think back in Feb. we all forgot to ask these boys what they thought about being a young, inexperienced team. I believe they are giving us their answer now.

And, how early do we need to be there?

ONE TEAM!!!

ONE DREAM!!!

GO TROJANS!!!

You know mg, I have already said this in another post but I will say it again. I think back in Feb. we all forgot to ask these boys what they thought about being a young, inexperienced team. I believe they are giving us their answer now.

And, how early do we need to be there?

ONE TEAM!!!

ONE DREAM!!!

GO TROJANS!!!

GET OUT DHS FANS AND REGION FANS AND SUPPORT THESE YOUNG MEN WHO HAVE TAKEN IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL THIS YEAR WHEN MOST THOUGHT THEY NEVER COULD..

FOCUS,HEART,DETERMATION,DEDICATION IN YOURSELVES AND EACH OTHER MAKE A ' TEAM' WHICH EXEMPLIES

'TROJAN FOOTBALL'

'GET THE EDGE'

'BLACK WATCH DEFENSE''

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK'

'ONE FAMILY- WE ARE BROTHERS'

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!

Mitchell has a very good football team--especially on offense. Their defense is not as good as Trezevant's and probably about equal to Sheffield's. Their TB (28) is a strong kid who can run through tackles. The TB isolation is their bread-and-butter. They aso have a very fast WB who runs counters and reverses. The passing game is so-so, and they definitely use the run to set up the pass.

Their defense is basically a 4-3 with the LB's very close and very active, blitzing a lot. They will definitely "stack the box." Teams have scored quite few points on them this year. Unlike most Memphis teams, Mitchell does have a kicking game--both in punting and extra points.

Their O line is very large and has been impressive. Several players go both ways. In the Haywood game, Mitchell made lots of early mistakes (penalties, drops) but Haywood made even more. The weather should be clear and cold and the field should be in good shape. The game may come down to turnovers in the cold, and who can generate a passing attack.

Thanks for the great football post. Lots of folks on here forget this is a football board and just like to talk junk and start trouble. The Trojans need to give their best effort on Friday to beat a good Mitchell team. Let's all focus on that and see how it turns out. All Trojan fans need to pack out the stadium on Friday and cheer our Trojans to victory.

Lots of folks have good memories about some of the JUNK posted on the FOOTBALL board...and then again lots of folks act is some of the JUNK posted on here never happened....interesting....Look it up it's there.

I wish both teams good luck and hope all the fans and players the best!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lots of folks have good memories about some of the JUNK posted on the FOOTBALL board...and then again lots of folks act is some of the JUNK posted on here never happened....interesting....Look it up it's there.

I wish both teams good luck and hope all the fans and players the best!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are only one of the junk talkers. Probably the best though!!!

A plus for Dyersburg is that at least one person in the know says the Trojans should be healthier for this game than they have been for several weeks, especialy on the O line. The O line guys who played vs. Sheffield did a nice job. Some kids really stepped in lately and have done a good job. Good to have most everybody ready to go this week.

Mitchell appears to be a better TEAM than last season -- less reliant on one or two super stars and more reliant on multiple weapons.

Let's Go Trojans. Lay some good licks on them, wrap up and everybody needs to stay in the game mentally on every play!!!!

GREAT JOB FILLING IN ON THE O-LINE AND OTHERS THAT WERE INJURED YOUNG TROJANS..

GO GET EM BOYS , 'WE BELIEVE IN ALL OF YOU" !!!!!

PLAY WITH HEART AS YOU KNOW HOW 4 QUARTERS 'NEVER SAY DIE' DHS TROJANS ! " T.C.O.B. "

ALL REGION 7 FANS ARE PULLING FOR YOU ... !!! "GET ER DONE" !!

FRIDAY NIGHT NOV. 21,2008 IS 'BLACK OUT NIGHT' AT DHS J.C. SAWYERS STADIUM !! FILL THE STANDS FANS .

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck, Trojans. I hope you come out on top, but -- more importantly -- I hope everyone comes out healthy.

But please, for the love of all that is good and pure, don't call for a "black out". That has to be the most overrated gimmick in the history of football. It is made only slighty less ridiculous by the fact that black is an actual team color of the Trojans. Go to the game, stand up, make noise (when appropriate), and cheer on your team for better or worse - no matter what color you wear.