South-Doyle Football

nickknx865

Unless you are one of the fans, players, coaches, parents, etc., GTFO of this thread, unless you have something constructive to say.

Unless you are one of the fans, players, coaches, parents, etc., GTFO of this thread, unless you have something constructive to say.

I'm still here - does that tell you something???

By the way, such language, no wonder you are not in school anywhere.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what he did at A-E. State champs(although the loss to Independence was bad, but then again, most teams lost to Independence).

And that's the year, they won the championship.. And the Ind coach said that they would win it all after the 77-13 lost.. I went to that game I remember it like it was yesterday..

I'm still here - does that tell you something???

By the way, such language, no wonder you are not in school anywhere.

Who are you? You have to have some kind of alterior motive for being here. Unless you're just some dude who woke up in a bad mood, or something to that extent.

BTW, the whole homeschooling thing, as for me not being in school anymore, is/was my decision. Have a nearly perfect record for discipline, and almost never was in trouble. My grades were dreadful, but that's more me being lazy than anything else.

Any other quarrels you have with my posts?

And that's the year, they won the championship.. And the Ind coach said that they would win it all after the 77-13 lost.. I went to that game I remember it like it was yesterday..

One of the better rebounds after a loss in modern times here in this little area.

Who are you? You have to have some kind of alterior motive for being here. Unless you're just some dude who woke up in a bad mood, or something to that extent.

BTW, the whole homeschooling thing, as for me not being in school anymore, is/was my decision. Have a nearly perfect record for discipline, and almost never was in trouble. My grades were dreadful, but that's more me being lazy than anything else.

Any other quarrels you have with my posts?

Ulterior - not alterior.

One of the better rebounds after a loss in modern times here in this little area.

Hahahaha!!

And nickknx865, you do an excellent job on keeping people posted on what goes on in South Knoxville... Don't let these "haters" keep you from posting your opinion on here. Keep up the good work.

I thought I would add that! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But good luck with your coaching search and hopefully Clark Duncan will give Stevens a chance at SDHS

Uh I just read on another website, that Coach Robbie Black of Fulton is being talked to about this opening.. Is there any truth behind that?

I think Coach Black would be a good fit however, i don't think he would leave Fulton. I mean, he's been at Fulton since his birth so it'll be really hard for him to leave.. What are your thoughts about this rumor?

Uh I just read on another website, that Coach Robbie Black of Fulton is being talked to about this opening.. Is there any truth behind that?

I think Coach Black would be a good fit however, i don't think he would leave Fulton. I mean, he's been at Fulton since his birth so it'll be really hard for him to leave.. What are your thoughts about this rumor?

I hate to burst everyone's bubble! No truth to this rumor. He will always be a FALCON! The Coaches at FHS are a tight group! They are all an extended family. He will be wearing the BIG MAROON again next year with a Falcon proudly placed on his Coaching attire! It's not just about the money or a head coaching position. You have to be happy where you are and he is happy where he is...Good Luck in your search for a new Coach. This one is taken!

I hate to burst everyone's bubble! No truth to this rumor. He will always be a FALCON! The Coaches at FHS are a tight group! They are all an extended family. He will be wearing the BIG MAROON again next year with a Falcon proudly placed on his Coaching attire! It's not just about the money or a head coaching position. You have to be happy where you are and he is happy where he is...Good Luck in your search for a new Coach. This one is taken!

Are you sure about this? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sometimes you have to step out your comfort zone in order to get things you want. I think Coach Black should maybe leave Fulton for a couple of years and get his feet wet as a head coach and then when good ol boy Buckey leaves Fulton, then R. Black would get the head coaching job Hands down... Just step out of the comfort zone.. He can still be a Falcon at heart.