Station Camp @ White House

bdp079

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I believe our bluedevils got this, but I do not think station camp won't give us a run.

sources tell me that SC is already preparing to practice basketball next week. They are content with the level they have reached this year. They are reading what is being said on here about how they are going to be "dominated" by the mighty Blue Devils. I just hope they can make it out of WH with their pride still in tact.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sources tell me that SC is already preparing to practice basketball next week. They are content with the level they have reached this year. They are reading what is being said on here about how they are going to be "dominated" by the mighty Blue Devils. I just hope they can make it out of WH with their pride still in tact.

can you show me where any white house fan said were going to dominate station camp?cause i sure cant find it.

No one is going to dominate either teams in this one. Yea we domintaed ER and Dekab, but that ER and Dekalb not SC. SC has been tough on defence for the past couple years. I know were playing good but you wont get a blow out every game. Nobodys that good (except prolly Alcoa and Maryville). This one will be tough but I think White House will pull it out with no more than a 14 point win.

If you can read, read the first page postings on this page.

You can read, but you can't comprehend....

A fan in our region posted a 14 point WH win. I don't see anything on the first page that indicates a WH fan indicates anything but a close game....Maybe you are a little sensitive.

But to make you feel better, WH will win 100-0. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Another tough game ahead for the Bison, like I said before, they just don't quit and will put up a fight to the last down.

Unless the Paynes, Dixon, Parker, the Neals, and trox all decide to quit before the game i just dont see sc pullin this one out. WH played horrible the first time around, theyll be tryin to show what they really can do this week.

Unless the Paynes, Dixon, Parker, the Neals, and trox all decide to quit before the game i just dont see sc pullin this one out. WH played horrible the first time around, theyll be tryin to show what they really can do this week.

if white house does happen to win which i think they will.....will they host the semi finals no matter what? i have no idea how they determine that?