Station Camp @ White House

bdp079

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you admit that there is more than one good team in Sumner county I will. Also, why are we going into 5A and you guys are staying the same next year?

maybe because you have 1200 students,and we only have 800.

i think that just might be the reason.

but i forgot...you bison are a lil bit slow /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

When you admit that there is more than one good team in Sumner county I will. Also, why are we going into 5A and you guys are staying the same next year?

I can't count how many times I've been on these boards and trumpeted Sumner county football.... No one has said you guys don't have a good team, but when the chatter between fans start, you guys get uptight like you were disrespected. Don't become so constipated. Lighten up. It is a freakin' mesage board......Honestly, when a little trash talkin' starts, some of you need to leave the board because you can't handle it.

But I believe I see the root of the issue..... Your move up. Our student size, and your student size, places teams in the appropriate classification. We have 800-900 students at WHHS, I believe.

yall are movin up to 5a cuz you have like 1200 kids, not cuz yall are the gods of football (which yall are). and yes white house is movin up to 4a /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

honestly....... give it a rest and watch the game friday or you could quote this post and make more remarks about how good station camp thinks they are

oh also key match up friday on the line ignagni vs. boone both guys are beasts

There will be several good match ups friday night. Although #74 will be a good match agaisnt boone, #50 is even better than 74 , watch out for 50 and boone.

Okay...has anybody from White House noticed they are talking amongst themselves? And trying to pump up the Blue Devils with the posts of making "fun" of Station Camp lacks taste or class that I would think White House would have. Maybe you guys should put down the blue kool aid. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Okay...has anybody from White House noticed they are talking amongst themselves? And trying to pump up the Blue Devils with the posts of making "fun" of Station Camp lacks taste or class that I would think White House would have. Maybe you guys should put down the blue kool aid. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cat, go back to the Greenbrier thread.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good post cat....and they say we have no class.