Knox Carter Ball is it in them.

BallKing2008

Obviously there is some bias against Lester and Carter behind many of these posts. Not sure why. Fair to say that Carter wasn't playing to their potential early in the season, but they are doing much better now. Also fair to say Lester has areas he can improve on, but he is really good in some areas, looks like he is getting better, and is a legit D1 prospect.

Carter has really good young talent.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously there is some bias against Lester and Carter behind many of these posts. Not sure why. Fair to say that Carter wasn't playing to their potential early in the season, but they are doing much better now. Also fair to say Lester has areas he can improve on, but he is really good in some areas, looks like he is getting better, and is a legit D1 prospect.

Carter has really good young talent.

I guess you can also say there is some bias towards Fulton and Jalen Steele, Austin East and T Pryor, West and Devin Jackson, Central and Julian McBee, or Oak Ridge and and Coffey. It can go on and on. This is a post and just like the others listed, it is about the team and their players. Look at the other post and then come back and have your say. Until then I guess it will be what you have just said. Matter of fact on the AE or Fulton Post we are talking about Jalen and T. Pryor just like we are talking about Joe, Lester and the young ones from Carter.

I guess you can also say there is some bias towards Fulton and Jalen Steele, Austin East and T Pryor, West and Devin Jackson, Central and Julian McBee, or Oak Ridge and and Coffey. It can go on and on. This is a post and just like the others listed, it is about the team and their players. Look at the other post and then come back and have your say. Until then I guess it will be what you have just said. Matter of fact on the AE or Fulton Post we are talking about Jalen and T. Pryor just like we are talking about Joe, Lester and the young ones from Carter.

ball king whats going on in knoxville with carter haven't heard anything for a while i have seen where they have won some games things must be getting better!!! has the point guard come back to play yet?

ball king whats going on in knoxville with carter haven't heard anything for a while i have seen where they have won some games things must be getting better!!! has the point guard come back to play yet?

Stanton played in his first game against Gibbs. Carter is improving in their game to a certain degree. The real test will come when they play against Fulton, and AE again real soon. Some of the games that they have won have been against teams that, what we will say is on the lame side of bball. There are exceptions with Grainger, Carter was able to handle them, and to limit Skylar's performance during the game. The Gibbs game came at Gibbs expense, for some reason Gibbs decided to run a zone most of the game. This in turn placed Lester on the block and he was able to do his job with ease. Anthony Lewis went down after someone stepped on his foot, don't know how long he will be out. The Alcoa game will be a rehash of a game that Carter should have won on the first try. Time is an indication as Carter tries to overcome the pressure from the postings on CoachT. Maybe this is a wake up call for them. Enough Said!