Unicoi County and Crockett

52fan52

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your pick on this game? And did anyone see the jamboree where Unicoi played amazing and beat West Greene 22-2? Their defense is amazing. The starters didnt even play but 5 minutes. So who do yall think will win this Hall of Fame game being held at Unicoi friday night?

wow. now you can get on your knees and ....... /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

central wore unicois defense out, and central barely played their starters. west greene is a joke.

What is your pick on this game? And did anyone see the jamboree where Unicoi played amazing and beat West Greene 22-2? Their defense is amazing. The starters didnt even play but 5 minutes. So who do yall think will win this Hall of Fame game being held at Unicoi friday night?

Did you not go to the Central scrimmage? Central had 92 and their starters didn't even play the 3rd quarter.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

wow. now you can get on your knees and ....... /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

central wore unicois defense out, and central barely played their starters. west greene is a joke.

how would you rank unicio in the big 9?

First of all, if unicoi was in the big 9 it wouldnt be the big 9 it would be the big 10. and DEAD LAST

thats why they were 4 and 1 against the big 9 last year. and 5 and 1 overall against AAA. only loss was to science hill by 5 points. i know its a new season but will find out early if unicoi can repeat the same kind of success. play crockett friday, volunteer saturday and east on tuesday in the first round of the hardee's classic. the next game in the classic will be against either cherokee or crockett. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

thats why they were 4 and 1 against the big 9 last year. and 5 and 1 overall against AAA. only loss was to science hill by 5 points. i know its a new season but will find out early if unicoi can repeat the same kind of success. play crockett friday, volunteer saturday and east on tuesday in the first round of the hardee's classic. the next game in the classic will be against either cherokee or crockett. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

well you all are already 0-1 and crockette volunteer and east are the worst teams in the big 9

Unicoi Co. would probably be a mid card Big 9 team. Hovering around the #5 mark, as some games would be a push.

i can see that but, i believe that they could be in the top 4. i think that db and sh would be tough to beat but, think that they could play with all the other teams. tennessee high and central included. i do know that central beat unicoi in a scrimmage but , just think that unicoi can play with them. may never beat central if played 10 times but, i think it would go like 6 for central and 4 for unicoi. just my opinion. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

i can see that but, i believe that they could be in the top 4. i think that db and sh would be tough to beat but, think that they could play with all the other teams. tennessee high and central included. i do know that central beat unicoi in a scrimmage but , just think that unicoi can play with them. may never beat central if played 10 times but, i think it would go like 6 for central and 4 for unicoi. just my opinion. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

there is no way they could beat db sh central or th. wouldnt beat south and we will find out if they are capable of beating east soon enough. and central killed unicoi and centrals starters didnt play much of the second and any of the third and central dropped 92.