WILSON CENTRAL

AllAmerican10

There it is!!!! I new it was coming.......You can't help yourself.........you held out longer then I thought but it always come back to someone cheating you.........Smyrna wasn't better, they cheated.........What a joke.........Good luck WC I hope you grow up but excuses won't help you do that.

See what I mean GWAVE1.........here is what you have to look forward to.........they feels 1 play made the difference in a game that ended 24-2.

I have held off as long as I can. I am a coach at WC, and I never get on here and post.(particularly about my team) First off, don't judge my school by what a couple of posters get on here and say. Smyrna was better than we were last Friday night!!! Period. There are bad calls that occur in every game, and quite frankly I thought the game was officiated poorly both ways. Smyrna is good enough to win their 3rd title in a row, and I will be pulling for them because they are from our region.

Secondly, In the past I always respected you and your posts. It always seemed that you were observant and fair in your critiques. However, I think you have crossed the line. You need to focus on enjoying the run that your school is on and quit bashing WC. Trust me, we are glad to be out of the "murfreesboro mafia". Let other schools make there own determinations about us. They don't need or want your negative imput.

By the way, my name is Coach Jennings, What's yours?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have held off as long as I can. I am a coach at WC, and I never get on here and post.(particularly about my team) First off, don't judge my school by what a couple of posters get on here and say. Smyrna was better than we were last Friday night!!! Period. There are bad calls that occur in every game, and quite frankly I thought the game was officiated poorly both ways. Smyrna is good enough to win their 3rd title in a row, and I will be pulling for them because they are from our region.

Secondly, In the past I always respected you and your posts. It always seemed that you were observant and fair in your critiques. However, I think you have crossed the line. You need to focus on enjoying the run that your school is on and quit bashing WC. Trust me, we are glad to be out of the "murfreesboro mafia". Let other schools make there own determinations about us. They don't need or want your negative imput.

Well Coach, First of all let me say Thank you for this post. It was the first I??™ve read a comment on here from a WC poster that did not make an excuse for the outcome of the game. It??™s just very frustrating to me that the supporters of a program blame a play or a call on the outcome of a game. You as a coach understand that there were many factors that contributed to the outcome.

Your right, I will normally not disrespect an entire a program for the comments of a few knuckleheads. I guess my anger got the best of me and I may have taken it a bit far. My posts should be directed at the knuckleheads and not the program.

Second, let me thank you for your support of Smyrna for their pursuit for a 3rd title. They will need to play very well and I too feel Smyrna is good enough to do it.

I have nothing to do with the Smyrna program and have no ties to any players on the team. I am a supporter that has moved down from Ohio a few years back that loves HS football. That??™s about it. I??™ve been involved with Football my whole life, with my father being a coach and playing it at a few different levels.

I??™d like to think I have a bit different view of the game then the majority of the posters on here but I??™m not always right.

Lastly, I haven??™t been disciplined by a HS football coach in some time now and can I tell you it felt pretty good.

Good luck to you sir.

coach coach coach

thought you were gonna man up and give some cred but then

"Trust me, we are glad to be out of the "murfreesboro mafia". "

now you sound like the rest

My name is S.Q.WILLIS PAST QB PRESIDENT AND LONG TIME FAN

6FT 240 ARIES I like to read historical books and take long walks. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

one more thing this is a message board folks post stuff and others respond, when wc fans come on here and predict huge victories and then when they lose a game they had 9 fumbles in and then blame the officials people are going to respond thats sort of how it goes.

no one dies no one gets shot just fans stating their case/opinion - the good news is most of these posters are true supporters of their schools and have a passion for hs football.

some of my best friends on here are the ones I have had the most heated arguments with over the years.

widetackle.....I am not sure which coach that you are, but it takes guts for you to reveal your name. I know of your DC, your OC, footballman, and your head coach. I assume you must be a line coach and I want to applaud you for the fine job that the WC coaches have done the last several yrs. The most important thing yall have taught your players is how to believe in themselves.

There it is!!!! I new it was coming.......You can't help yourself.........you held out longer then I thought but it always come back to someone cheating you.........Smyrna wasn't better, they cheated.........What a joke.........Good luck WC I hope you grow up but excuses won't help you do that.

See what I mean GWAVE1.........here is what you have to look forward to.........they feels 1 play made the difference in a game that ended 24-2.

well once again i do believe u didnt read the whole post. i do believe not one word was said about cheating!

so ya i was just informing you of something your the one that keeps running your mouth about something that ended forever ago!

Well I have no dog in the Smyrna/Wilson Central argument. Smyrna has beaten us three straight times and I feel that they had a good game plan and executed better than us each time. However, we still hold a sizeable lead in the all-time series. (yes I will cling to that) Wish that the two coaching staffs could have gotten together to keep the game for the next couple of years on the schedule. As for Wilson Central, I thought the two games we have played were very competetive and I am sure that the upcoming series will be as well. I thought ya'll gave us a good look when we scrimmaged earlier this year. Of course now with the game being a district game, I hope we beat the ya'll every year. But what would you expect.

Which is worse- Murfreesboro mafia, metro, or the arrogant Williamson County teams? Haha...I guess we all have our dislikes.

'Murfreesboro Mafia'? I guess yoouse guys didn't get the word that me an Guido don't know nothin bout no Mafia! If anyone tinks the Mafia is involved we can take a little ride and settle it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No knives though, as they are reserved for Oak Ridge coaches! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

For myself I hate to see both Lebanon and WC leave Region 4 as they have gotten MUCH better over the last 6 years and in turn made the rest of us play better.

widetackle, good luck in the future for both you and the team. Y'all WILL be missed by some of us.

As to the crying NO school is not guilty of it to some extent over the years. It is natural as while some win other teams will loose and that does create some hard feelings. A bunch of shore birds are a prime example!

I will further say I will NOT miss the lift and the laptops! Some claim I was crying about that, but it is a fact that NO ONE has ever proved otherwise.

Now has anyone seen next years schedule as to what girls school R'dale will play to replace WC on their schedule?

'Murfreesboro Mafia'? I guess yoouse guys didn't get the word that me an Guido don't know nothin bout no Mafia! If anyone tinks the Mafia is involved we can take a little ride and settle it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No knives though, as they are reserved for Oak Ridge coaches! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

For myself I hate to see both Lebanon and WC leave Region 4 as they have gotten MUCH better over the last 6 years and in turn made the rest of us play better.

widetackle, good luck in the future for both you and the team. Y'all WILL be missed by some of us.

As to the crying NO school is not guilty of it to some extent over the years. It is natural as while some win other teams will loose and that does create some hard feelings. A bunch of shore birds are a prime example!

I will further say I will NOT miss the lift and the laptops! Some claim I was crying about that, but it is a fact that NO ONE has ever proved otherwise.

Now has anyone seen next years schedule as to what girls school R'dale will play to replace WC on their schedule?

I think Mother Mabels School of Recycled Virgins may have an open date.

coach coach coach

6FT 240 ARIES I like to read historical books and take long walks. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

one more thing this is a message board folks post stuff and others respond, when wc fans come on here and predict huge victories and then when they lose a game they had 9 fumbles in and then blame the officials people are going to respond thats sort of how it goes.

no one dies no one gets shot just fans stating their case/opinion - the good news is most of these posters are true supporters of their schools and have a passion for hs football.

some of my best friends on here are the ones I have had the most heated arguments with over the years.

Cat, Cat , Cat. He wasn't meaning ya'll were bad in the sense you took it. What I think coach is trying to say is ya'll have several salty, darn good and some great football programs in ya'lls city. That's all. As he said ya'll whupped our butts. And as you have said bottom line we fumbled 8 times ya'll didn't. Even without the fumbles it would have taken a great effort by us to even come close to winning. Mush mouth 86 took it too far trashing our players and coaches. and you are right this message board is for folks to post stuff and others to respond. That's all he did. He trashed no one. Ya'll have a great team. Ya'll have beat us 4 times in a row just like you said. And BD 86 David put his name Cat his. Everyone knows me, you friendly neighborhood football coach and I'll take a page out of Cat's book 6'2" 330 HEATH SPRINGER LIBRA. What's your sign big man??? And 2P thanks for the kind words. You and I have battled before, but we respect each other. I respect you Cat. It's folks that sling mud and talk out of both sides of their mouths and hide behind screen names I have no respect for.

Cat, Cat , Cat. He wasn't meaning ya'll were bad in the sense you took it. What I think coach is trying to say is ya'll have several salty, darn good and some great football programs in ya'lls city. That's all. As he said ya'll whupped our butts. And as you have said bottom line we fumbled 8 times ya'll didn't. Even without the fumbles it would have taken a great effort by us to even come close to winning. Mush mouth 86 took it too far trashing our players and coaches. and you are right this message board is for folks to post stuff and others to respond. That's all he did. He trashed no one. Ya'll have a great team. Ya'll have beat us 4 times in a row just like you said. And BD 86 David put his name Cat his. Everyone knows me, you friendly neighborhood football coach and I'll take a page out of Cat's book 6'2" 330 HEATH SPRINGER LIBRA. What's your sign big man??? And 2P thanks for the kind words. You and I have battled before, but we respect each other. I respect you Cat. It's folks that sling mud and talk out of both sides of their mouths and hide behind screen names I have no respect for.

If you read my post a few posts back I did say I took it a bit too far. I should have not said what I said about the players and coaches.

MY BAD!!

I thought his post was good but didn't understand that sentence maybe I took it the wrong way. But as I said thats how it goes on here.

You are correct about rutherford county/m,boro football it is as good as any and region 4 is by far the strongest in the state if you can win in this region you can win anywhere.

Good luck to wc in the future they have shown they are going to be around for a while.

Although-- I still hate the wing t for reasons I have stated many times especially to riverdaleman and lod. When it works wow but when it doesn't --- man it looks bad and if you get behind it is like trying to catch up wearing an anchor. I don't have any statistics but it sure seems like when wing t teams play a team a second time they struggle.

coach coach coach

Name is S.P. Rodriquez, 5' 3", 134.5, Sacacrapus (*note I am very wiry).

Murfresboro Mafia may be a bit of a stretch..............Mafia would imply a group with a "leader". It is actually more of a mob; a mob has no leader.

hasty bananas.....and ole!!