2009 Huntingdon Football Schedule

PWII

OldGold70

The Pigskin Pals have grown over the years. Hoofbeat is correct in that the club started over a tainted bottle of Calorad... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> There are no dues or annual fees but one must swear loyality to the Mustangs. It's kinda like the Masons. To be one you have to ask one. It's family orientated but sometimes there is much heated discussion. We'd be glad to have you in the club. We have had steak night, hot wing night and chittlin night. We listen to the "Horse" before each meeting and sometimes have Mustang Trivia or watch old game films. Check us out...... You and Hardhead70 have the same last name... Are you kin to each other?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldogfan#2.. You could join and have an associate membership... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We would let you off when the Bulldogs and Mustangs laced it up. I'm glad we could keep ya'll on our schedule next year. I knew Morris and Swenson wanted it to happen but sometimes scheduling is tough to get in. There is lots of talk around town about the schedule for next year but these are the teams we have always played except Dyer county. I don't mind playing them but it's a haul from Huntingdon to Newbern. I'll be at the game on Friday and we all hope you can get it done. Alcoa is one tough team but Milan is the one team in the state that can beat them.. We were able to come down and watch the Bulldogs play the last two weeks and it looks like they are ready to go.

I know you're excited and maybe I can run into you and BulldogDynasty before the game. I getting excited myself...

Good luck......

Bulldogfan#2.. You could join and have an associate membership... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We would let you off when the Bulldogs and Mustangs laced it up. I'm glad we could keep ya'll on our schedule next year. I knew Morris and Swenson wanted it to happen but sometimes scheduling is tough to get in. There is lots of talk around town about the schedule for next year but these are the teams we have always played except Dyer county. I don't mind playing them but it's a haul from Huntingdon to Newbern. I'll be at the game on Friday and we all hope you can get it done. Alcoa is one tough team but Milan is the one team in the state that can beat them.. We were able to come down and watch the Bulldogs play the last two weeks and it looks like they are ready to go.

I know you're excited and maybe I can run into you and BulldogDynasty before the game. I getting excited myself...

Good luck......

Thanks - we need all the support we can get. If you got a good size crew going I might bring you tickets if you wanted me to. I would still have to get the same $10.00 but the TSSAA would only get half. We got our chance and that really is all a team or fan can ask for. Can't wait and hope to see you there.

OldGold70

The Pigskin Pals have grown over the years. Hoofbeat is correct in that the club started over a tainted bottle of Calorad... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> There are no dues or annual fees but one must swear loyality to the Mustangs. It's kinda like the Masons. To be one you have to ask one. It's family orientated but sometimes there is much heated discussion. We'd be glad to have you in the club. We have had steak night, hot wing night and chittlin night. We listen to the "Horse" before each meeting and sometimes have Mustang Trivia or watch old game films. Check us out...... You and Hardhead70 have the same last name... Are you kin to each other?

The only kin I am to Hardhead70 is that we are both former Mustangs from another era. Heck, if I keep getting associated with that old wore out rascal, I might just have to change my name. Now, back to the Pigskin Pals, I saw you at Milan last Friday night and from the quality of men you had traveling with you................................if they are members, I may need to just watch from the outside for a while. I can't risk my reputation until I check y'all out a little more. How many of your group are going to watch them Dawgs Friday night??? I'm alittle concerned about some of your bunch trying to make such a long trip. We all just need to pull for Milan right now and help them bring that gold ball back to W. Tn. If I didn't think we would be getting another one or two in the next few years, I'd be figuring out a plan to steal one of theirs. Hey, that might be a future event for your Pigskin Pals............................

'oldgold70' pigskin pals is a secret organization with its origin sometime in the late 1980's.it's believed to have origioated when some of the origional members drank some bad calorad before a milan game.anyway you now have to be annointed! mr. mustang is our fearless leader probably because he and our member now residing in kentucky are the only ones old enough to remember the secret chants!

hoofbeat.............sounds like a bunch of "lawyer talk" to me. I think I'm going to keep an eye on the Pigskin Pals from now on. Especially the part about the secret chants and eatin' chittlins. Other than being great Mustang fans, y'all ain't right.

RedGrange...........Come out and watch practice a few days this spring and you may change your perception of these young men. There's talent that you haven't seen while sitting in the stands on Friday nights.

Get on board. It's going to be a fun ride with these young men!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I like the schedule but it is brutal. If they stay injury free it could help. The way I understand it our scheduling is pretty tough and always has been. I'm sure teams like milan are in the same boat.

Don't get me wrong, I like the schedule but it is brutal. If they stay injury free it could help. The way I understand it our scheduling is pretty tough and always has been. I'm sure teams like milan are in the same boat.

I was told that most 1A schools outside our district didn't want to schedule us.

Has anyone heard who made the All-Region team? I would think that Holder would have a chance at Offensive MVP and my vote for the Defensive MVP would go to the linebacker from Adamsville. His stats coming into the Huntingdon game against us were huge and he made a believer out of me. He was all over the field and is a tackling machine. Sorry, but I can't recall his name. He's good...

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard who made the All-Region team? I would think that Holder would have a chance at Offensive MVP and my vote for the Defensive MVP would go to the linebacker from Adamsville. His stats coming into the Huntingdon game against us were huge and he made a believer out of me. He was all over the field and is a tackling machine. Sorry, but I can't recall his name. He's good...

Mr Mustang, if you dont already know here are those that made all region:

Kennon Holder-Junior

Tyler Simpson-Junior

Ben Carter-Junior

Zack Wallace-Sophomore

Caleb Crocker-Senior

Daniel Thomas-Senior

Looks like a lot of talent will be returning for the Stangs in 09... Moving down to 1A... Im looking forward to a possible trip to the Boro /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />