2009 Huntingdon Football Schedule

PWII

Huntington will scrimmage a much improved Obion Co. Central team friday the 15th at UTM's field at 7:00. Come on out and watch a good scrimmage. There will be concessions and the whole deal I believe.

Huntington is in W. Virginia. The Obion County scrimmage is with Huntingdon.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody going to the scrimmage with Obion County today? Baseball vs. Riverside with a trip to the Buro on the line this afternoon. Fillies softball vs. JCS with a trip to the Buro on the line too. Good luck to both.

I'll be there even though I hate to miss the baseball and softball games.

PL.. I expect a report. Mustangfan said they looked decent. Holder looked good. Guess the baseball boys will be back Monday. I'm sure they'll get ragged, don't you.. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Mr. Mustang...........we missed you at UTM last night but as long as you were at the Mustang baseball game or watching our Fillies I guess it will be an excused absence.

Overall, I was very pleased with our performance against Obion County. The Postmaster and I had it scored 4 - 3 in our favor with the first teams. As expected, we ran lots of misdirection plays. Noting the absence of several key players, we probably looked real good. 503 ran hard every time he got the ball. Arnhold is a warrior and looked good also. He needs a growth spurt this summer. The offensive line looked a little sloppy with their pulling and doubleteams but a lot of new faces we playing (and got some valuable time on the field). The defensive line needs more work and sure needs to get more agressive, but that will come. As expected, Wallace and Simpson looked good.

I think if we can plug the baseball players back into the lineup and get Brittan Thompson and Travis Ward back in the fall..................................well just about anything could happen. And most of them are good. No excuses next Friday at the Hickman County scrimmage.....you're expected to be there (unless the Fillies are playing in the Championship game).

MUSTANG FOOTBALL - IT'S BACK!!!!!

Mr. Mustang...........we missed you at UTM last night but as long as you were at the Mustang baseball game or watching our Fillies I guess it will be an excused absence.

Overall, I was very pleased with our performance against Obion County. The Postmaster and I had it scored 4 - 3 in our favor with the first teams. As expected, we ran lots of misdirection plays. Noting the absence of several key players, we probably looked real good. 503 ran hard every time he got the ball. Arnhold is a warrior and looked good also. He needs a growth spurt this summer. The offensive line looked a little sloppy with their pulling and doubleteams but a lot of new faces we playing (and got some valuable time on the field). The defensive line needs more work and sure needs to get more agressive, but that will come. As expected, Wallace and Simpson looked good.

I think if we can plug the baseball players back into the lineup and get Brittan Thompson and Travis Ward back in the fall..................................well just about anything could happen. And most of them are good. No excuses next Friday at the Hickman County scrimmage.....you're expected to be there (unless the Fillies are playing in the Championship game).

MUSTANG FOOTBALL - IT'S BACK!!!!!

Is the hickman county scrimmage here

Is the hickman county scrimmage here

I hear it's at Bethel. Not for sure though. Looks as if the whole team will play in that one. I guess it's time for the baseball players to put the round ball up for a few months and pop on some pads. I believe the defense should be much stronger with those guys returning this week

I hear it's at Bethel. Not for sure though. Looks as if the whole team will play in that one. I guess it's time for the baseball players to put the round ball up for a few months and pop on some pads. I believe the defense should be much stronger with those guys returning this week

what day is this on