claiborne ?

mrv1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious hhs.....Which are you today the parent of the Hancock County girls basketball player or are you the Claiborne County Football player? Or have you decided to be someone else?

I don't think whether this is a parent of Hancock or a football player is the issue. Let's not get distracted. I was at the game last night -Claiborne played Bell co.,KY. I always sit in the Claiborne fan section. I can tell you that there is little to no support for the present coach. Even most of the players don't support this coach. This is no secret in Tazewell. If players don't support the coach how can they be successful against competitive teams. The majority of parents, players, and fans don't like this weak schedule. The crowd was one of the smallest I've ever seen at Claiborne. Isn't that a warning signal of things to come? I would like to know who made this schedule out? How about the seniors who took pride in playing a competitive schedule. They don't like it either. Is this schedule intended for the coach's success or the players success? This should have been handled last spring.

Just curious hhs.....Which are you today the parent of the Hancock County girls basketball player or are you the Claiborne County Football player? Or have you decided to be someone else?

Trying to avoid the issue. Let's see what happens when Claiborne plays their first competitive contest friday night. Why don't you come to the game and see how great your coach is. Then judge this situation first hand. You won't be be 2 confused about the coach or this weak schedule. Claiborne only plays a few teams this year that are competitive. Their coach has guaranteed themself 17 - 20 victories with this schedule. What has happen to this program? And about your football comment. You also know that this coach ruined the football season. You can't be 2 confused about this. I will be looking forward to your comments after Friday night.

Trying to avoid the issue. Let's see what happens when Claiborne plays their first competitive contest friday night. Why don't you come to the game and see how great your coach is. Then judge this situation first hand. You won't be be 2 confused about the coach or this weak schedule. Claiborne only plays a few teams this year that are competitive. Their coach has guaranteed themself 17 - 20 victories with this schedule. What has happen to this program? And about your football comment. You also know that this coach ruined the football season. You can't be 2 confused about this. I will be looking forward to your comments after Friday night.

MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE MORRISTOWN-vs-CLAIBORNE GAME....... WELL LETS JUST SAY ITS NOT LOOKIN TO GOOD FOR MRS. COOKIE!!!! (SORRY).... GO TAYLOR HALL

??--- interesting that situations are seen, heard ,or perceived in such opposite manner---see nothing but support and respect for coaching staff from players, fans, other coaches----view the few changes in the schedule( as happens every year) as simply changes, not "weakening".

Both boys and girls coaches work on the schedule and scheduling is always a difficult task.

As for the upcoming Friday game--(MW is always a STRONG team)---several losses to them in past years under "whatever" coach----- and, barring an upset, MW would post a win again ,--with or without their new player transfer!

Let's keep it in perspective.---ONE win for a team--ONE loss for a team--In the whole scheme of the basketball timeline--not a big deal.

A winner, a loser, differing degrees of talent on both teams--EVERY player has room for improvment and EVERY player has an occasional bad game. Another game, then another game, to focus on is just around the corner.

If every gives their best personal effort and shows good sportsmanship--everybody wins.

I have accomplished the issue I was trying to convey. You yourself have stated that you were these two different people. Maybe now when other people read these post they will figure out that most of these post are by a few people instead of a great number as you have them to believe. If you would put your energy into something worth while instead of trying to start problems you might get something accomplished. Hey if you can live with yourself have at it, you are entitled to your opinion as well as I am. As for the game Friday night, Morristown has and has always had a great team. As long as Claiborne doesn't give up and they do their best they are winners in my book.

??--- interesting that situations are seen, heard ,or perceived in such opposite manner---see nothing but support and respect for coaching staff from players, fans, other coaches----view the few changes in the schedule( as happens every year) as simply changes, not "weakening".

Both boys and girls coaches work on the schedule and scheduling is always a difficult task.

As for the upcoming Friday game--(MW is always a STRONG team)---several losses to them in past years under "whatever" coach----- and, barring an upset, MW would post a win again ,--with or without their new player transfer!

Let's keep it in perspective.---ONE win for a team--ONE loss for a team--In the whole scheme of the basketball timeline--not a big deal.

A winner, a loser, differing degrees of talent on both teams--EVERY player has room for improvment and EVERY player has an occasional bad game. Another game, then another game, to focus on is just around the corner.

If every gives their best personal effort and shows good sportsmanship--everybody wins.

someone has to lose. you sound like the old, it's not whether you win or lose it's how you play the game. If it didn't matter why do they bother keeping score? Also, some of these kids are looking forward to getting scholarships, some have worked years on going to college on talent alone. Let's face it, it's hard to get your name in the papers when you can't win.

MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE MORRISTOWN-vs-CLAIBORNE GAME....... WELL LETS JUST SAY ITS NOT LOOKIN TO GOOD FOR MRS. COOKIE!!!! (SORRY).... GO TAYLOR HALL

this sounds like caitlyn fields.. who if i remember correctly couldn't play for this "bad" claiborne team. and since she couldn't hack it, she rolled out and went to pathetic union county where she actually could play.. nothing but sour grapes if i do say so

1) Regardless of whether or not BallIsLife is Caitlyn Fields, it doesn't show a lot of class on your behalf to come on a public website and say negative things about a teenage girl.

2) Caitlyn is not currently "playing" at Union Co. She is ineligible until sometime around the end of December. She has, however, been present at almost every practice and is proving to be a solid team leader and valuable team member.

3) Although I personally don't care for the "pathetic union county" comment, you are providing our girls with some good motivational locker room material. So thanks. . . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1) Regardless of whether or not BallIsLife is Caitlyn Fields, it doesn't show a lot of class on your behalf to come on a public website and say negative things about a teenage girl.

2) Caitlyn is not currently "playing" at Union Co. She is ineligible until sometime around the end of December. She has, however, been present at almost every practice and is proving to be a solid team leader and valuable team member.

3) Although I personally don't care for the "pathetic union county" comment, you are providing our girls with some good motivational locker room material. So thanks. . . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

dude, i really don't care. there isn't enough locker room motivation ever to help union win.. and if caitlyn is your leader, then you seriously have no shot.. and really, if there is any teenager that can't handle criticism, then they need to just grow up and get ready for life.. true story

dude, i really don't care. there isn't enough locker room motivation ever to help union win.. and if caitlyn is your leader, then you seriously have no shot.. and really, if there is any teenager that can't handle criticism, then they need to just grow up and get ready for life.. true story

JUST FOR THE RECORD,BALL IS LIFE IS NOT CAITLYN FIELDS,SO THAT WAS A CHEAP SHOT...AND ....WHILE THE SUBJECT HAS BEEN OPENED,AND FOR THE RECORD,I,MYSELF AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR RELATED TO CAITLYN FIELDS ,HOWEVER,I AM A RELATIVE OF ANOTHER PLAYER WHO HAS LEFT THE CLAIBORNE TEAM ...DISSAPPOINTMENT AND EMBARRASSMENT SEEM TO BE THE WORDS THAT I HAVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT THE CLAIBORNE SPORTS PROGRAM THIS YEAR AS IT WAS LAST YEAR...CLAIBORNE SEEMS TO DO A FINE JOB OF CHASING OFF TALENT AND WORRYING ABOUT WHERE THEY GO TO ACTUALLY PLAY BALL...SO THIS STORY IS AN OLD RECORD AND ITS NOT CHANGING ITS TUNE FOR THIS YEAR....AND AS FOR THE GIRLS WHO HAVE LEFT CLAIBORNE AND ARE PLAYING FOR OTHER TEAMS,WE STAND BEHIND YOU 100%,AND FOR THE GOOD PLAYERS WHO ARE WATCHING THE GAME INSTEAD OF PLAYING BECAUSE OF COOK,YOU WERE DEALT A POLITICAL BAD HAND....THERE REALLY IS NOTHING LEFT TO SAY!!!!!

Excuse me very much DUDE, THis is not Caitlyn Fields, and it seems to me like you yourself have nothing better in a day to do than sit on a computer and talk crap about anyone and everything and you know nothing about Union County girls and what they do you have no right to sit here and talk crap and As for Claiborne doesnt look like they are doing anything spectacular this year from my point of view they are sucking it up just as much as last year thats not the players fault thats the lack of coaching. As for this Caitlyn Fields thing she is a talented ball player and is showing alot of leadership at Union County, the only reason she gave anyone for leaving claiborne was the coaching it had nothing to do with the girls on the team she would still be playing there if it wasnt for the coach same goes for Hall!!! And As for this being criticism for a teenage girl thats complete BS....