Managers

littleman

Good managers can make or break a football team! Hard working managers are hard to find and we have found that two or three hard working girls are the best combination. Cleaning the locker room, keeping the water bottles filled with cold ice water and Gatorade, keeping the balls dry and "in the game." Helping mark and paint the football field, placing the pylons and yard markers in the right places. You guys are a big part of keeping the team "ON THE ROAD." Keep up the good work and help your team win! :rolleyes:

Gallatin High School has two managers that could be considered Coach Robert Lassiter's "right-hand men." These two young men, David Satterfield and HL Heatherly, are highly trusted by Coach Lassiter and his staff. I have seen these two young men complete tasks that other schools would not trust their own coaches to complete, but these two young men do an excellent job.

The third member of this staff, Matt Miller, is very effective in doing the little things and is a wonderful complement to the staff.

Guest oldtornado

I would have to see for myself if anyone had the managerial staff that compares to David Satterfield , H.L. Heatherly , and Matt Miller . They are not only quality managers , but they are three of the finest young men on our team ! Gallatin HS is extremely fortunate to have them !!!!!

Posted by blue5:

I think Marshall County has the best managers in the state!

Erika Johnson

Stephanie Mangrum

Krystle Baxter

Terri Bishop

Michelle Chavira

Can anyone answer why managers are not allowed on the field this year? I think it's a silly rule.

I don't think this is a state wide rule, just a region or area rule. Each Football REF. Association establishes their own rules about managers, "ball administration," and Offical TimeOuts for Water Breaks during very Hot games, etc. and I think this is one of those rules. ;)