Dyer Co. vs. Haywood

beavo5

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And spot up shooters can make a living in the NBA. Your point is? If a guy can shoot then he has a spot on the floor. Justin wouldn't be at Austin Peay if he was only a spot up shooter. Hudson will be pretty good with experience.

You got that right /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what about the DC player that took the nasty fall during the game? any reports?

well i dont know anything for a fact now but i was waitin around after the game on some friends and after basically everyone had cleared out he walked across the gym to the elevator so he wouldnt have to climb the steps. he had two players by his side but jus in case.

im sure he is sore and might not play a game or two but i think he'll be okay!!

Hudson is the next big star out of Dyer Co. after CJ graduates!!!!! Mark it and quote it from GCPioneer himself...! I said all along that John was the real deal and people were skeptical. Any kid that scores 51 points in a Jr. High game (6 minute quarters = 24 minute game) is the real deal despite it only being Jr. High! People are still doubting his speed. His speed will come along just like the rest of his basketball abilities. He's fitting right in with the DC Choctaws. I wish the best of luck to him over his next 4 years!!!!!

Whats up Mom? I see you are still at it. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Maybe I will c ya around @ the games.

Haaaa!!! How is it going??? I'll see ya at the games...bet on it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />