Knox Halls

HaveitYourWay

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you make a good point, but why play someone that is not going to help us be better. If that is the main reason we are playing them, then are we looking for a easy win. What happens when they return most of their line in 2010 and they drill our butts - how smart we gonna look then?

Who would you schedule?

da Bears

I think there's alot more to it than just scheduling any team you want. Your non-region dates have to line up with other schools and then they have to agree to play you. central had to play a team from KY a few years back. I think clinton and maryville may both be playing out of state teams next season. I can remember when Halls was playing Brentwood and MBA for awhile. Sometimes you have to take what you can get and be thankful for it.

I believe Halls will be in a transition mode again. Coach Williams second year at the helm of the offense I think he will make some more changes to fit the personel at his disposal. I hope we find a threat at QB this year. I'm glad we lose Maryville but the other games are going to be mouth watering especially AC back on the schedule not much love lost there between both schools.

I think we will be ok and you have to keep Gibbs it's a big revenue game.

I heard they are going to the single wing. Coach williams was inspired by a Broadway dance show.

Well you make a good point, but why play someone that is not going to help us be better. If that is the main reason we are playing them, then are we looking for a easy win. What happens when they return most of their line in 2010 and they drill our butts - how smart we gonna look then?

With an attitude like that, you deserve to get your butts drilled! What i mean by that is you should have the attitude that you are going to win every game. If you dont think you can beat Webb, then maybe you dont need to play any of the other games either.

I've heard of the single wing because UT was running it when my granddaddy went to school there, but the lonesome polecat...you got me on that one. 92dragon, I dont know why you are breathing fire, we always kicked your but until this year.

Sneakypete I do remember when Halls played MBA and we dang near beat them one year. I think we beat Brentwood both years we played them, 2000, 2001 I believe.

I just don't think we have anything to gain by playing Webb. If we win we are supposed to cause we are a bigger 5a team and if we dont then we stink like Powell did when Webb beat them ever year. Hay, lets just beat them then we can talk about what a smart move it was.