Gordonsville @ Clay County

Stark1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard some good things about Clay Co. I hope they have a great season.

I just looked at their schedule.. They need to add some stronger teams in the future. If its not a district game you should play up a division. If nothing else just to get you ready for tourney time. Upperman was the only major team I noticed.

#5 knight always looks good in the games i go to every now and again i was at the smith game they will have to play better there or t will be closer than 10 but knight is top 3 on that team if not 1 #10 has got game to i think

i agree with you titanfan...the rest of the team needs to step it up and help or they will have a hard time all season....there is a lot of talent and i can't wait to see a game when they are all playing to their full potential.

i agree with you titanfan...the rest of the team needs to step it up and help or they will have a hard time all season....there is a lot of talent and i can't wait to see a game when they are all playing to their full potential.

north face if the whole team stepped up this would be no game but they wont start kickin for a while i think i mean #5knight is really great so is dale #10 those to will have 10 or more this game i think garret is goin to have to hit the shots down low to i saw him miss a few against smith he is good just needs to concentrate i mean gordonsville is not goin down easy in this on my predicts are 64-52

Gordonsville will have to play better than our last two games if we expect to stay in this one. Doesn't look like we are being given to much of a shot right now. Can't wait for this one Tuesday night!

i am not counting gordonsville out they have the best hance in the world to win i think clay should win but this will be a tough faught hard game i mean clay just got out of football and that is slowing them down a lil but i think still cly by atleast 8 maybe an upset though

i am not counting gordonsville out they have the best hance in the world to win i think clay should win but this will be a tough faught hard game i mean clay just got out of football and that is slowing them down a lil but i think still cly by atleast 8 maybe an upset though

Should be a good one. Possible matchup of region tourney play later in the year.