Gordonsville @ Clay County

Stark1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy is wrong gville is niot goin to beat clay by more 2 if they even win i dont think gville will win any way

58-clay

49-Gville

How do you know thats a guy???? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Should be a great game Tuesday night! Go TIGERS!

How do you know thats a guy???? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Should be a great game Tuesday night! Go TIGERS!

i dont no i fig it was but i think it will be a good game wit cc on top i cant wait to see night and dale play they always bring the best well to the games i go to

I think his name is actually spelled knight. titan fan doesn't seem to be such a great speller lol. But They are a well balanced team, they got about 4 players that all seem pretty close to the same level. Dale, Garret, Knight, and Edwards are all pretty solid. I think the other starter is also Brown maybe, he played pretty well against SC the other night. It will be a tough task for G-ville but Tuesday is getting closer, I cant wait for some Gordonsville Tiger Basketball!

I think his name is actually spelled knight. titan fan doesn't seem to be such a great speller lol. But They are a well balanced team, they got about 4 players that all seem pretty close to the same level. Dale, Garret, Knight, and Edwards are all pretty solid. I think the other starter is also Brown maybe, he played pretty well against SC the other night. It will be a tough task for G-ville but Tuesday is getting closer, I cant wait for some Gordonsville Tiger Basketball!

i agree here...i think people overlook scott brown sometimes...maybe b/c he is a football player too...not sure...anyway, he is a very solid player and is usually worth at least ten points in a game, and he is a great defensive player too. he adds a lot to this clay county team. coach edwards has a fairly solid b team that he subs in (pay attention to #11 adams. he is a good shooter from the perimeter) i can't wait for tuesday night. to be truthful, no one knows what is going to happen. come to the game...there will be lots of excitement in that gym.

It won't be a landslide but Clay County comes out on top. They are a good team in the clutch, they finish games well together. Thats what senior leadership does for a team. Watch for Dale to officially breakout Tuesday night, he's been getting better and better with every game he's played with them so far this season. It'll be interesting, bench points will be a key. Watch for Boles, Adams, and Dersham look for them to have a good night. I forsee a big rebounding night, especially from Lynn.

It won't be a landslide but Clay County comes out on top. They are a good team in the clutch, they finish games well together. Thats what senior leadership does for a team. Watch for Dale to officially breakout Tuesday night, he's been getting better and better with every game he's played with them so far this season. It'll be interesting, bench points will be a key. Watch for Boles, Adams, and Dersham look for them to have a good night. I forsee a big rebounding night, especially from Lynn.

wow you are getting really specific there "iammcloven". i hope you are right though. i agree about the bench points and rebounds. ....and Dale is gonna officially breakout? ha ha ha can't wait to see that