2009 Powell schedule

osunut2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT cak they are traveling for expected victories instead of playing in town

oh those private school budgets! must be nice

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Nice try. By the way, a Panther vs. Warrior reg. seaon game has never been on the table from either coach. It wouldn't be smart scheduling for either team. And traveling to Elizabethton certainly is not due to an expected victory. Schedule availability matched up and size of schools was a little more comparable. I expect a tough game from them. Maybe we will see ya'll in a 7 on 7, thats still a possibility.

I believe Powell kept Lenoir City and South Doyle as their non-region games. Now thats smart scheduling. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I believe Powell kept Lenoir City and South Doyle as their non-region games.

Now thats smart scheduling.

As would getting CAK . CAK, Lenior City, South Doyle I like it alot! I know Powell tried to get CAK as did Fulton and Carter. I bet Webb and Catholic tried also.

Take your balls and leave town. baaak baak baaaak

Elizabethton, Sequoyah, Seymour WOW those will be fun for your players..... good hometown rivalaries !!!

Looks like Powell will play Fulton and South-Doyle in their two non-district games, according to the latest I heard a few days ago. That wasn't set in stone when I had the conversation, but it is what appears to be the case.

Of course, with 9 teams in the district there will only be two non-district games for the Panthers. From what I was told Powell will play a week zero game, meaning that they will have an open date week during the season. If memory serves they haven't played in week zero since the 2003 season.

Now thats smart scheduling. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As would getting CAK . CAK, Lenior City, South Doyle I like it alot! I know Powell tried to get CAK as did Fulton and Carter. I bet Webb and Catholic tried also.

Elizabethton, Sequoyah, Seymour WOW those will be fun for your players..... good hometown rivalaries !!!

Carter is on CAK's schedule. Powell did not try to schedule CAK. Like I said, maybe they'll see each other in passing league this summer. CAK did drop Webb, for obvious reasons, so did Powell, for obvious reasons. I'll choose not to indulge your antagonistic dialog concerning CAK. After all, you and I share a common ban in supporting Powell. However; I'm glad you are concerned about CAK players having fun and hometown rivalries, shows you do have a heart. And as far as taking our balls and leaving town, I didn't think you thought we had any to leave with. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Carter is on CAK's schedule. Powell did not try to schedule CAK. Like I said, maybe they'll see each other in passing league this summer. CAK did drop Webb, for obvious reasons, so did Powell, for obvious reasons. I'll choose not to indulge your antagonistic dialog concerning CAK. After all, you and I share a common ban in supporting Powell. However; I'm glad you are concerned about CAK players having fun and hometown rivalries, shows you do have a heart. And as far as taking our balls and leaving town, I didn't think you thought we had any to leave with.

HaHaHa great last line! That is why I like debating with you FD.

HaHaHa great last line! That is why I like debating with you FD.

See, us old private prudes can be funny ever now and then. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Hey, if you can convince CoachW to play some cover 2, I know CoachB is looking for some more 7 on 7 scrimmages this summer against cover 2 teams. Maybe the Panthers and the Warriors can hook up. I'll even buy you a plate of spaghetti at Harry's. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Powersweep: if CoachM wants to investigate the possibilities of the forward pass this century I'm sure CoachB would be open to some 7 on 7 this summer. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This way you could satisfy your "blood thirst" for beating CAK and we wouldn't have to count it on our regional record.

Now thats smart scheduling. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My cousin was an All-State DE at Seymour, my parents, sister and cousins live in Seymour. Can't wait for Junior and the other Warriors to line up against the Eagles....

if CoachM wants to investigate the possibilities of the forward pass this century I'm sure CoachB would be open to some 7 on 7 this summer...

You're smarter than that... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Webb runs the Wing-T because it helps them compete against teams that have many more athletes. CoachM is smart enough to realize that his teams will not have a chance if they throw it around all over the field in some kind of pro-style offense. Although they did throw for around 14 TDs two years ago with a freshman QB. This year they threw close to 20% of the time.

No blood thirst to beat CAK, I just wish these guys could continue to compete in football.

You're smarter than that... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Webb runs the Wing-T because it helps them compete against teams that have many more athletes. CoachM is smart enough to realize that his teams will not have a chance if they throw it around all over the field in some kind of pro-style offense. Although they did throw for around 14 TDs two years ago with a freshman QB. This year they threw close to 20% of the time.

No blood thirst to beat CAK, I just wish these guys could continue to compete in football.

I wouldn't change a thing if I were CoachM either. Great success with it. I watched Catholic dismantle AE lastnight with it as well. But I believe I would just as soon watch grass grow as watch that offense. Of course if we were winning with it like you guys are I'm sure I could get use to it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />