Class of 2011

aldenaward

Logan won the war. Connell won the battle. Connell held him to 5 points and he fouled out with 4 mins to go. Connell scored 10.

But Unicoi won the game.

Logan would make a great 2 guard for any aau team.

Another great battle for these two sophomores.

Cross kid from East made all tourney. Another net sophomore.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logan won the war. Connell won the battle. Connell held him to 5 points and he fouled out with 4 mins to go. Connell scored 10.

But Unicoi won the game.

Logan would make a great 2 guard for any aau team.

Another great battle for these two sophomores.

Cross kid from East made all tourney. Another net sophomore.

i watched both these kids play in the hardees and they are great players and if they continue to improve will be something to watch by the time they are seniors.

Guest snakedriver

I know this is a post about the class of 11......but let me throw a freshman at ya. Antonio Brooks from Humboldt. If hes stays on top of his grades hes going to be a star.....mark it down!

Here's another freshman...Fred Yarbrough at Dyer County.

Quan Campbell (5'10 G, Sophomore) from Humboldt will end up starting at point by the end of the year...That alone speaks volumes of how talented this kid really is...Humboldt is as deep and talented as they have ever been and not only is this kid still able to get on the court, but he comes in and makes things happen...In Tuesday's game against Trenton, Campbell had 24 points off the bench leading the Vikings to a 102-46 win...He's one of the best pure athletes to come through Humboldt in a LONG time...Fast as they come, strong for his size, can handle the ball, great passer, an improving shooter, and an amazing leaper (anytime a 5'10 guy can do a windmill that's just ridiculous)..

He's also a standout in football as a running back but I think basketball will be his ticket...If he was to grow a couple of inches before he graduates a lot of schools are going to take a long look at him...

I know this is a post about the class of 11......but let me throw a freshman at ya. Antonio Brooks from Humboldt. If hes stays on top of his grades hes going to be a star.....mark it down!

He reminds me a lot of former Humboldt standout Toylon Smith...Hopefully Brooks will hit one heck of a growth spurt though as he is only about 5'4...He is extremely quick and a great shooter from the outside...He'll give teams fits for the next 4 years...